Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 724,507 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

That's awesome. Thank you.

ChrisPachi

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Terx2

Terx2

Could someone make this my avatar if possible.

And my sig just the title the rest transparent

Thank you :)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Can someone make me a set using these images?

Thanks.  :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Okay, I'm here to ask for some help.

I was asked by Dovahkiin to make a set and this is the result he really likes.

One problem though, the avatar shows in the message board but when he makes it his avatar he gets the white/grey photobucket message box saying it's been moved or something.

I never moved it and I even re-uploaded it and sent him the new one and it still doesn't work. The avatar is the right size and all that so I have no idea what could be the problem.

Anyone know what's happening?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

He's just using the URL right?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

...... I would hope.

I got impatient so I said "f**k it" and deleted it all together and now I am making not 1, not 2, but 3 avatars to choose from for the trouble.

So, this issue continues, I made him 4 new avatars! None of them work...

I decided to try them all on myself... none of them work...

So this leads me to believe it's not him and it's not me as far as AvPGalaxy goes, because if it was something like a size problem it would of said so. I myself got the photobucket boxes. But when I put my own avatar back on from the same website it works.

I'm baffled like a duck hit on the head.

But I'm not about to say "screw it" and give up, not only does this matter to myself but I am being depended on, that gives me more reason to not recoil from the battle!

WTF?

I make myself a new avatar and it works? What is up with this...

It gives me an idea though, re-uploading to my personal avatar folder rather than the request folder. The request folder could somehow be "corrupt".

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Ha, I got the same problem too, so I just uploaded my avatar on my Imageshack account. :3

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

If anybody is nice enough I was wondering if it was possible to crop this image for my avatar.

And I'd like to use this one as my sig. My name would be nice but it's not necessary.

Thanks in advance if anybody tries  :)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jun 02, 2013, 03:46:10 AM
If anybody is nice enough I was wondering if it was possible to crop this image for my avatar.

And I'd like to use this one as my sig. My name would be nice but it's not necessary.

Will this do as your avatar?

Sorry I couldn't do your sig. Just not used to making them.
Enjoy :)

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 02, 2013, 05:45:14 AM
Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jun 02, 2013, 03:46:10 AM

Will this do as your avatar?
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l592/Terx2/Av_zpsa130959d.jpg
Sorry I couldn't do your sig. Just not used to making them.
Enjoy :)

Haha thanks!  ;D Hmmm hopefully somebody can pull off the sig yet .

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jun 04, 2013, 04:06:25 PM
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/ChrisPachi/XenoKaname_zpsd359b4e0.jpg

Holy mother of God  :o

That is beyond awesome! Wow it's more than i could have ever hoped for  :'( Thank you  ;D

Unfortunately i'm also going to need help putting it because it's not showing up. I haven't had internet for so long I forgot how signatures work. Maybe it was different in other forums...

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Welcome :) Paste this code into the signature field in your profile:

[img width=600 height=142]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/ChrisPachi/XenoKaname_zpsd359b4e0.jpg[/img]

Or this if you want it centered:

[center][img width=600 height=142]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/ChrisPachi/XenoKaname_zpsd359b4e0.jpg[/img][/center]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed