Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 726,565 times)

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Thanks for the help man. Last time I had internet I was 14. Almost a decade. I've forgotten most of this stuff.

And props on the sig. I never expected such awesomeness on the wings lol blew my mind  :laugh:

Edit: Well, home internet. Never bothered with forums on my smart phone because it's frustrating.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

If somebody had the time, I was wondering if they could make these images into an avatar and signature with a black border around both for me please?

Spoiler
[close]

Signature:
Spoiler
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

It's nothing fancy, but here you go.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

It's great, thanks!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Anyone interested in creating a set based on Superman? I have no preferences as to the source material, so go nuts with whatever you think works best from the comics/movies/shows. :)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Can anybody crop this into a avatar for me, please?

Shasvre

Shasvre

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger

Snap!  :P

EEV2650

EEV2650

Thank you, ChrisPachi and Shasvre!

:)

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Could someone be nice enough to make this a signature for me? Getting ready for Pacific Rim  :)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jul 05, 2013, 03:06:45 AM
Could someone be nice enough to make this a signature for me? Getting ready for Pacific Rim  :)

Lemmie handle this. I'm too bored right now to make screen-captures for RE: Apocalypse. XD

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jul 05, 2013, 03:09:16 AM

Lemmie handle this. I'm too bored right now to make screen-captures for RE: Apocalypse. XD

Oooh ok thanks for the help!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jul 05, 2013, 03:11:01 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Jul 05, 2013, 03:09:16 AM

Oooh ok thanks for the help!

Worked some of my Celestial Magic (lol):

The dimensions are 400x 150x, only because the quality looked a bit better instead of it being a bit fuzzy.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Oh that's great  ;D Thanks for the assistance!  :)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I'm over here trying to make Gimp my bitch. Since I don't have Photoshop.  :laugh:

EDIT:

Oh yeah, here's the code;

http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz159/SourPeep/Mobile%20Uploads/xeno_PRsig_zps04ea30bb.png

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed