Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 725,241 times)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

No idea if this is what you're after, but you're welcome to it if'n you want it.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Can someone make me a sig with Private Hudson and an alien from aliens on it pleez?

War Wager

War Wager

Hey, could someone make me an avatar with one of the new pics of Chet? Any will do and it would look nice will a blue tone.

wolfboy

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

It's not all that cos I'm a beginner at using photoshop but here you are:

Colton White

Colton White

Wolfboy. I am also in the market for a sig. Any chance you could make me one too?

War Wager

War Wager

Excellent man, thanks!

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: CloakedKiller on Oct 26, 2007, 12:14:33 AM
Can someone make me a new sig? Could it have all the predators from Predator(main pred), Predator 2(the main pred and elder), AVP(the 3 preds and elder), and AVP-R (wolf and cloaked wolf). Keep at a good size. Thanks. :)
Quote from: CloakedKiller on Oct 26, 2007, 12:23:09 PM
Anyone can do my sig request but i't dosn't have to be this instint just take your time and enjoy your personal life. :) Don't take too long though ::)

Wolf Boy can you have the honors of doing my sig request but like it says you don't have to do it right away.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Can someone make me a new sig? Could it have all the predators from Predator(main pred), Predator 2(the main pred and elder), AVP(the 3 preds and elder), and AVP-R (wolf and cloaked wolf). Keep at a good size. Thanks. :)

Here you go. I initially tried putting all of them in but there's too much space constriction.

Quote from: The Lone Drone on Oct 28, 2007, 05:38:26 PM
Wolfboy. I am also in the market for a sig. Any chance you could make me one too?

Anything specific?

EDIT: whoops, didn't see your name was cloaked killer. Fixed it.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

You're welcome bro. Glad you like it. Now we both have the same avatar except yours is blue  :)

Colton White

Colton White

Could I have on the side in Aliens text LONE DRONE and to the side some good shots of the Alien from Alien and  an Open egg by itself on the other side. As for the backround, I would like it to have the hive resin look with people cacooned all around it. Don't hurt yourself doing this though...Maybe just one person

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: wolfboy on Oct 28, 2007, 09:49:30 PM

Here you go. I initially tried putting all of them in but there's too much space constriction.

Anything specific?

Wow, that's a great sig you made for CloakedKiller. Where did you get the pic of the second Predator in that sig from, the P2 one? Can you give me the link or tell me where to get it?

wolfboy

wolfboy

Yeah, it's the P2 pred. I captured it using VLC player.

Lone, I'll see if I can do your sig later. I have to do some school work now.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Thanks for uploading it. It's from the slaughter house scene isn't it?

wolfboy

wolfboy

Yep. I had a helluva time trying to find a decent shot for P2 pred.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed