Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 730,375 times)

Cromartie

Cromartie

cancel mine ive got one! lighten your load!

REYALS

REYALS

I am new to computers, and have minimal knowlege on how things work. I would like to be able to create the cool "banners" people use as "signatures" for their profiles. Is there certain software, or downloads used to create them? How would I go about doing so?

HELLLLLP!!!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Oct 18, 2007, 04:55:22 PM
I am new to computers, and have minimal knowlege on how things work. I would like to be able to create the cool "banners" people use as "signatures" for their profiles. Is there certain software, or downloads used to create them? How would I go about doing so?

HELLLLLP!!!
Photoshop.

Colton White

Colton White

I want something exotic, In the middle in predator like text, saying THE LONE DRONE
And some shots of a cool drone to the left and an alien killing a human on the right.The backround should be just blackish-blue

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: The Lone Drone on Oct 23, 2007, 10:14:56 PM
I want something exotic, In the middle in predator like text, saying THE LONE DRONE
And some shots of a cool drone to the left and an alien killing a human on the right.The backround should be just blackish-blue
Well, elite predator takes a time out from this site and i dont do sig´s anymore.
Ask the user "mickey", great and quick jobs.

War Wager

War Wager

Is it possible for anyone to sharpen the detail in the sig ElitePredator made for me below and change the font? I don't want to bombard him with questions when he gets back.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Can someone make me a maching avatar of the predator in my sig? please.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

Hey EP! how ya doin'? I was wondering, if I could get a sig like Dale07 but instead of a black background do you think you can get a greensh background?

REYALS

REYALS

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 19, 2007, 11:58:31 AM

HELLLLLP!!!
Photoshop.
So, I need a scanner to scan pictures, then I need to buy photoshop... or, how does that work? :-\

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Oct 25, 2007, 04:03:33 AM

HELLLLLP!!!
Photoshop.
So, I need a scanner to scan pictures, then I need to buy photoshop... or, how does that work? :-\
You need to buy Photoshop, which cost  about 600-800 $, then you can just work on your pictures and then render them out of the programm and put them on here... simple as that ;)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Can someone make me a new sig? Could it have all the predators from Predator(main pred), Predator 2(the main pred and elder), AVP(the 3 preds and elder), and AVP-R (wolf and cloaked wolf). Keep at a good size. Thanks. :)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 23, 2007, 10:32:59 PM
Quote from: The Lone Drone on Oct 23, 2007, 10:14:56 PM
Well, elite predator takes a time out from this site and i dont do sig´s anymore.
Ask the user "mickey", great and quick jobs.

I am off the job at the moment and have been for a few months now, I have no time... Too much work... Too much school... Not enough sleep.
It's good to see someone trying to support me though, even though I still think you are the best on the site Johnny.
And it's "MIKEY" not MICKEY... No C... lol... Not a mouse.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 25, 2007, 12:43:38 PM
Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Oct 25, 2007, 04:03:33 AM

HELLLLLP!!!
Photoshop.

Double post.

Photoshop Elements is cheap... Doesn't do as much as the CS series.
Elements is 99$ and that is what I use, good for newbies too.
Just a suggestion.
You need to buy Photoshop, which cost  about 600-800 $, then you can just work on your pictures and then render them out of the programm and put them on here... simple as that ;)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Anyone can do my sig request but i't dosn't have to be this instint just take your time and enjoy your personal life. :) Don't take too long though ::)

Horhey

Horhey

Can someone please make me a sig with this image?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed