Rate the avatar and sig of the person above you thread

Started by MrBrokenTusks., May 22, 2010, 10:44:39 AM

Author
Rate the avatar and sig of the person above you thread (Read 391,876 times)

g2vd

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 18, 2016, 08:01:39 AM
I'm liking yours, Randomizer. Where's it from? 7/10 also.
I believe it is from one of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. titles likely Shadow Of Chernobyl

Randomizer

Randomizer

You got that right, it's part of the splash screen. You see it immediately once you open the game.

Spoiler

[close]

The border was done using Avatar Generator: http://www.avatar-generator.com. Dunno, been running out of ideas for a while, my last 3 were all STALKER-related stuff.  :P

EDIT: Let's not kill the thread, 6/10.

Inverse Effect

8/10 for the Avatar - Mostly because i knew where it was from before you said :D

Randomizer

What about my signature?  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

::) Terrible. 7/10!

g2vd

8.9/10 for Avatar 7.7 for Sig.

Nostromo

7/10 I don't like pencilled art lol cmon you could find a real Godzilla/T-Rex pic :) and 8/10 for the Sig :)

g2vd

Quote from: Nostromo on Aug 26, 2016, 04:10:16 PM
7/10 I don't like penciled art lol cmon you could find a real Godzilla/T-Rex pic :)
Hey I like it. A member on TK drew it for me in his Free Art Requests thread and I thought it was pretty awesome. plus it's the Stan Winston Goji which I've noticed that fan art of is actually really hard to find.

Quote from: Nostromo on Aug 26, 2016, 04:10:16 PMand 8/10 for the Sig :)
It's is actually pretty funny how close that Dinosaur in the picture looked to the I-Rex. :D

8.7 for Avatar and a 9/10 for the Sig.

windebieste

Can't go past a dino or 'zilla for an avatar, I say.   

Especially the personal touch of one that's been hand drawn, painted or sketched.  10/10.  Good choice.

After all, I never go anywhere without mine. 

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Forgive me for this but I gotta ask as I can't remember. Are you and Red Raptor the same person? I honestly can't remember.

Nostromo

It's a Devil Dinosaur! Windebieste is a G-d Damn Devil Dinosaur!

windebieste

Raptor Red?  No.  RR was a modeler from ye olde 'AvP2' modding days. 

I'll settle for Devil Dinosaur - though that's not the inspiration for the avatar. 

Which reminds me...

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: windebieste on Aug 31, 2016, 08:56:56 AM

I remembered him working on AvP2 which was why I thought it might be you. lol

windebieste

That's Ms RR, if I remember correctly.  RaptorRed did help out a lot with models and skins for the 'Under the Hunter's Moon' Project, along with other good people who are no longer around.  Well, not overtly, anyway.  We still have PsyKore which is great!  He's been taunting us recently with a new 'AvP2' Project he's been working on.  I hope he's still at it. 

'AvP2' modding was such a great scene.  Definitely want to see something like that once again within this Community.  Dare I say it..?  *sigh*  Heh.  The Good Old Days.  lol.  ;D

-Windebieste.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: windebieste on Aug 31, 2016, 08:56:56 AM

I'll settle for Devil Dinosaur - though that's not the inspiration for the avatar. 

Which reminds me...

-Windebieste.
LOL That's funny man. Love it. I've been looking at it trying to figure out all these weeks what it was thinking, that's just it, perfect lol.

It's time we get your avatar out of the 1960's lol. Here are some suggestions:

Just the head of course.

Toronto Raptors NBA team logo?:

I give up..your looks too satanically inspired. Nothing matches it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed