2000ad Comics

Started by Acid_Reign161, Jan 08, 2023, 03:43:04 AM

Author
2000ad Comics (Read 1,062 times)

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Hope I'm putting this in the correct place (apologies if not) but since many of us share similar hobbies and interests I thought I'd try my luck here:

Back in the days of kickasstorrents, there was an ongoing torrent file archiving every issue of 2000ad that was updated regularly - It was great to be able to read through all the comic books I grew up with as a kid. However this file was one of the casualties when I lost a hard drive. I can see the torrent still exists, but can't find a version of KAT that isn't a fake front for VPN sales... by any chance does anyone here have a working link to it? I really fancy reading some Sinister Dexter and classic Dredd 😅

Usually I'd simply just buy whatever I was looking for, but since it'd be absolutely impossible to find/track down and buy everything ever, I'm hoping if I can find this file again I can just subscribe to the latest comics and jump on board again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed