SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

*ba-da, CH!*

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Pudding

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

In a bar in the Empire State Building there are two guys next too each other. One looks too the other and says "Did you know that if you jumped out that window there would be strong enough wind that it will send you right back through the window?" The other man looks back at him and said "Bullshit!"

After this the first man walks to the window and just jumps out. Sure enough he comes back right through the window. The second guy just stared in disbelief. "You wanna try?" Asks the first man, and because the second guy was drunk he decided to try it. So he jumps out the window and... SPLAT

The bartender just looks at the first man and says "Hey Superman, your a real dick when you drunk."

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That was... funny. :D

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Nov 02, 2010, 06:33:00 AM
In a bar in the Empire State Building there are two guys next too each other. One looks too the other and says "Did you know that if you jumped out that window there would be strong enough wind that it will send you right back through the window?" The other man looks back at him and said "Bullshit!"

After this the first man walks to the window and just jumps out. Sure enough he comes back right through the window. The second guy just stared in disbelief. "You wanna try?" Asks the first man, and because the second guy was drunk he decided to try it. So he jumps out the window and... SPLAT

The bartender just looks at the first man and says "Hey Superman, your a real dick when you drunk."

Lol :D

So a drunk guy enter in an empty bar and ask for a whisky, the barman was closing the bar so he thought if he didnt give the whisky to the drunk guy he would leave, so the drunk man ask again for the whisky and the barman tells him that there are a lot of people before him and he have to wait his turn, the drunk guy looks around him and he cant see anybody so.. he ask once, he ask twice and nowbody answer him, so the drunk guy gets really mad and take a chair and breaks the mirror in the bar.. the barman ask him what the f..ck was he doing? and the drunk guy says "with all this people around and you blame me??

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

A man walked into a bar. What did he say?

Spoiler
Ow.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

What's the great thing about dating homeless girls?

Spoiler
You can drop them off anywhere.
[close]

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 02, 2010, 10:46:09 PM
A man walked into a bar. What did he say?

Spoiler
Ow.
[close]
lol OWWWW (nice joke)

-alienhunter14

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: PredalienXenomorph on Nov 02, 2010, 06:33:00 AM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

EEV2650

EEV2650

A beautiful woman loved growing tomatoes, but couldn't seem to get her tomatoes to turn red. One day, while taking a stroll, she came upon a gentleman neighbor who had the most beautiful garden full of huge red tomatoes.

The woman asked the gentlemen,"What do you do to get your tomatoes so red?" The gentlemen responded, "Well, twice a day I stand in front of my tomato garden naked in my trench coat and flash them. My tomatoes turn red from blushing so much."

Well, the woman was so impressed; she decided to try doing the same thing to her tomato garden to see if it would work. So twice a day for two weeks she flashed her garden hoping for the best.

One day the gentleman was passing by and asked the woman, "By the way, how did you make out? Did your tomatoes turn red?"

"No", she replied, "but my cucumbers are enormous."

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

:D
Blonde joke time

One day a blonde woman drives by a store a notices that there is a very nice canoe for sale. She almost immediately buys the canoe with a paddle because she has never went on a boat in her entire life. So she straps the canoe to the roof of her car, throws the paddle in the back, and she starts driving.

She drives for a small while until she was in the middle of nowhere, than she suddenly stops. She grabs her canoe and paddle, than she puts the canoe down. Immediately she jumps in the canoe and starts padding. Soon after this another blonde woman is driving by the area, she notices what the first blonde is doing and gets out out of her car.

She balls her fist and starts yelling in a very angry tone. "It's blondes like you that gives the rest of us a bad name. If I could swim over there I would kick your ass!"

EEV2650

EEV2650

I got another shorter one

What does a drunk walrus have in common with a woman at a tupperware party?

A: They're both out looking for a tight seal.

Ok, that was was not so funny  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed