Hybrid Aliens

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 22, 2006, 12:41:31 PM

Would you like to see more hybrids in AVP2?

No, only Predalien
75 (28.5%)
Yes, there should be more
146 (55.5%)
Never mind!
2 (0.8%)
I dont know
16 (6.1%)
there should be NO hybrid!
24 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Author
Hybrid Aliens (Read 165,069 times)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Mmm......, no I hate that, they should of at least put the large head, it looks like venom.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Master on Oct 08, 2007, 11:29:54 AM
Here you go ;D:

This is an Alien Terminator from Alien vs Predator vs Terminator comics.

Another reason I hate these crossovers.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 08, 2007, 11:34:01 AM
Quote from: Master on Oct 08, 2007, 11:29:54 AM
Here you go ;D:

This is an Alien Terminator from Alien vs Predator vs Terminator comics.
Nothing alien about it, they really over-did it with this one.
Yeah, and what's with the red eyes?

Master

Master

It is not an alien that came from Terminator, it is a combination of alien tishue and machanical parts, all clasic terminators had red eyes.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Quote from: Master on Oct 08, 2007, 11:50:17 AM
It is not an alien that came from Terminator, it is a combination of alien tishue and machanical parts, all clasic terminators had red eyes.
That explains it, thanks.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

There is nothing wrong with seeing further hybridised versions, so long as they're done right. That crocodilian one... Aside from the tail being vaguely more reptilian at the base, it's f**ked up. They should have at least done something to make the jaws larger and more viciously capable. Alligators don't tend to be fat, either. That thing looks like it came out of a damn brontosaurus.

I have yet to see an Alien hosted from something other than human, in the comics, which actually looks good, but I know it could be done.

Master

Master

You are right. I also think that its mouth should be more elongated, but along with Jockey alien this on is the best.

This is a Wraith alien, it is either ill or very old enjoy:

Or maybe it is just an albino ;D

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Dont like that one either.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Hmmm.....The first Alien Wraith pic made me think of Newborn. As for Aliens vs. Predator vs, Predator vs. The Terminator, I'm really not sure. I hear alot of people say it sucks but something in me tells me to get the comic.....

Master

Master

Do not buy it ShadowXeno! It is one of the worst if not the worst, get it in some other way and then throw away. And truth this Xeno-terimnator have got some potential.

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

i love that Wraith such an excellent book glad i could pick that up when i did. but i think its sick or albino, not old age, if it was old itd have the ridges.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Master on Oct 08, 2007, 12:16:31 PM
You are right. I also think that its mouth should be more elongated, but along with Jockey alien this on is the best.

This is a Wraith alien, it is either ill or very old enjoy:

Or maybe it is just an albino ;D

That art sucks!  :( Hardly any detail in that. That's why I stopped buying Dark Horse comics or comics for that matter. The art really blows killing potentially good stories in the process.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Rabbit2100 on Oct 08, 2007, 03:29:42 PM
i love that Wraith such an excellent book glad i could pick that up when i did. but i think its sick or albino, not old age, if it was old itd have the ridges.

The artists never seemed to bother with that. When it came to the comics, the designs were mostly down to their own personal preferences. At the start, they all had ridges, then they gradually began to get replaced by the stories with nothing but smooths in them.

My own hope is that this film will explain them in some way, with age being most logical. If it just portrays them as suddenly all being that way, right from the start, it's going to be difficult to accept it not contradicting anything.

avpmad!

avpmad!

there could be a runner alien coz their is bound to be a dog in the town

SyntaX

SyntaX

Can anyone gimme some cool scans of this ... Broken Tusk Predator? I'd love to see him one day. I read somewhere he dies pretty horribly :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed