Hybrid Aliens

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 22, 2006, 12:41:31 PM

Would you like to see more hybrids in AVP2?

No, only Predalien
75 (28.5%)
Yes, there should be more
146 (55.5%)
Never mind!
2 (0.8%)
I dont know
16 (6.1%)
there should be NO hybrid!
24 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Author
Hybrid Aliens (Read 165,060 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 23, 2007, 12:13:47 PM
Quote from: SiL on Sep 22, 2007, 10:02:16 PM
We did get much worse.

We got the PredAlien.

It's a shame seeing as it had so much potential.

Very true!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

It would be a missed opportunity if they don't give us a dear alien, considering the dear in the beginning.

dale07

dale07

id just like to see the predalien and thats it no more hybrids

Wolflow

Wolflow

I'm hoping they have at least one Runner in the movie. The Predalien's design is decent, but could've been better.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

The predaliens design could be much better

Master

Master

Predaliens design is fu*ked up. They fu*ked something which already had been done so many times on concept arts, scalptures and artworks. Unforgivable.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Forget about my post here. Now that I think of it, if those types of Xeno Hybrids would appear, it would mean alot more action figures for those Xeno Hybrid toys. Has anyone ever thought if there were hybrids, it would of creatures from other planets? Like, maybe the Preds had some animal/animals on their ship from other planets.

Master

Master

I think that we`ve already seen the skull of "alien"/Xenomprph hybrid, just look at aliens skull from original film, and at the one from troophy room from P2. The original one ( picuter is on one of subjects, I just couldn`t found on which one) resembles human skull, just elongated with sharper teeth, and the one from throophy room is well different ;D

automirage04

automirage04

Quote from: Master on Sep 24, 2007, 02:14:59 PM
I think that we`ve already seen the skull of "alien"/Xenomprph hybrid, just look at aliens skull from original film, and at the one from troophy room from P2. The original one ( picuter is on one of subjects, I just couldn`t found on which one) resembles human skull, just elongated with sharper teeth, and the one from throophy room is well different ;D

The Skull in P2 is the skull of the alien model they used in Aliens, which was a different model than in Alien.

Master

Master

Yes i know that but it is imposible for predator to have a skull of human spawned alien. So I think that human alien should be like in Alien and the one from P2 should be from other a"alien" species from space.

Master

Master

Ok I`ve got my photobucket account so I will post some hybrid pictures today, I`ll start with this one, I`ve posted it earlier in other topic but this one have proper name:

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

As much as I would be just fine with a predalien it could be possible that there are going to be other hybrids because there are all sorts of pets and wild animals that could be in a town of that sort. ???

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

Quote from: Shadow on Dec 22, 2006, 11:59:16 PM
i hope for just predalien

yea, predalien is fine.  i mean, starship troopers has already been made.   we dont need flying aliens.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Hey take a look at the Greenband trailer the shot of the predalien is a lot clearer than in the population trailer, you can clearly see its face. Its lookin pretty good if you ask me.

Master

Master

This is Spacje Jockey Alien behold ;D:

I will add new wierd hybrids soon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed