Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 976,567 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Currently playing Black Ops, just playing online games, no more disconnects or lag from me, and I've actually found my style of playing that works very well for me.

VEF214

VEF214

Assassin's Creed 1. Once I get all the achievements, Assassin's Creed 2. Once I get all the achievements, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Once I get all the singleplayer achievements, time for multiplayer.

Anyone know where to find a video with all the feather locations for the 1st? All I see are AC2 and ACB videos.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

There aren't feathers in the first.
I love the first too repetitive though.

Keg

Keg

I never did finish the first game. It was the first game i got for my PS3 3 years ago and i got halfway through and grew bored. Might pick it up and finish it just to play the sequels because i hear they are a vast improvment gameplay pacing wise.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

And more variety,

it is a near perfect game in my eyes it gives me everything I want in a game

great story driven game, enough variety to keep it interesting, free running is near perfect apart from a few clunky times, great core gameplay, use of history, stealth.

The only thing I can actually see that most people would renovate is the combat with swords and everything.

2 and B are a hell-uva-lot better than one.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: VEF214 on Dec 26, 2010, 12:14:57 PM
Assassin's Creed 1. Once I get all the achievements, Assassin's Creed 2. Once I get all the achievements, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Once I get all the singleplayer achievements, time for multiplayer.

Anyone know where to find a video with all the feather locations for the 1st? All I see are AC2 and ACB videos.
If you wait until you finish AC:B before getting the feathers you can buy maps that show the location from art merchants.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 26, 2010, 06:35:13 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 26, 2010, 01:45:07 AM
Halo Reach! And hopefully a little Halo Wars.

Anyone ever play Alan Wake? I got it for free and downloaded it, but didn't try it yet. Looks cool.

AW is f**king awesome. Guaranteed you won't stop playing until you've finished.

In that case, I'm not going to want to play it anytime soon. I want to wait for when I actually have time to site there and play it. Thanks! :)

Also, I'm downloading the noble Map pack! :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I have that! All of the maps are awesome. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Dec 26, 2010, 04:53:59 PM
I have that! All of the maps are awesome. :)

Cool! My download just ended. Can't wait to try them!

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 26, 2010, 04:46:22 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 26, 2010, 06:35:13 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 26, 2010, 01:45:07 AM
Halo Reach! And hopefully a little Halo Wars.

Anyone ever play Alan Wake? I got it for free and downloaded it, but didn't try it yet. Looks cool.

AW is f**king awesome. Guaranteed you won't stop playing until you've finished.

In that case, I'm not going to want to play it anytime soon. I want to wait for when I actually have time to site there and play it. Thanks! :)

Also, I'm downloading the noble Map pack! :D
Alan wake is great, best game of this year imho, i had it on release and finished it in a week, sold it and decided to get it again the other week lol.. the soundtrack is good to.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Ooh, I still have AW's second add-on to play. Then I might run through the whole thing on Nightmare difficulty.

But for now I'm playing RDR's Undead Nightmare expansion, which has been fun so far. Nice to see most of the supporting characters turn up in cameos... and then get eaten almost immediately.  :D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Got done playing some MW 2 with a friend been playing black ops now for a bit.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Going to add Raging Blast 2 on my current playing list as well.

Nope

Nope

Company of Heroes. I love this game oh so much.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Bad Company 2, Overlord, the Witcher, Mirror's Edge... two words: Steam sale.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed