New "Escape" trailer up

Started by newbeing, Aug 30, 2012, 11:09:47 AM

Author
New "Escape" trailer up (Read 58,131 times)

predxeno

predxeno

What made Resurrection scary and rather annoying was the fact that they gave you very limited ammo and even fewer save stations.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Cant believe there's no commercials for it on youtube!  ???

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 01, 2012, 12:15:31 AM
What made Resurrection scary and rather annoying was the fact that they gave you very limited ammo and even fewer save stations.
I found the controls to be the scariest part of all. The clumsiness of it reminds me of every nightmare I've ever had.

predxeno

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Aug 31, 2012, 11:15:06 PM
Quote from: FightFinda on Aug 31, 2012, 11:13:40 PM
I strongly agree. In fact, and this is the only time I will state my opinion as fact, Alien Trilogy on the PSone was much scarier than AVP 2010, even by today's standards. I also loved the eerie, spooky music of that game. Additionally, the xeno warriors were actually menacing regarding how they moved and the noises they made.
Resurrection on the PS1 was even scarier.

Resurrection wasn't that scary,it was tough as f**k like Alien3 for the snes.

King Rathalos

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 01, 2012, 01:56:55 AM
Quote from: PsyKore on Aug 31, 2012, 12:00:55 PM

Holy shit, dat tail... :-X

Didn't see this image. Looks good. Don't see what the tail is for, it already has acid spit...why does it need more shit? I hope this is explained for continuities sake. Not taking that into account, I like what I see here.

chupacabras acheronsis

RADIATION DID IT!

predxeno

predxeno

I hope each new breed of Xeno in this game will have its own backstory; it will make them seem more real to me.  If there isn't a backstory, then it seems like they are just there for enemy variety.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 31, 2012, 10:51:49 PM
The only things worth mentioning is the campaign for the Alien...
And the marine mission in the bar  :)

Ash 937

Ash 937

I am anticipating this game a little less now that I've seen the spitter.  Why couldn't they just create a skin for the dog alien from Alien3 if they wanted a spitter since it already did that in the movie???  Usually, new game footage like this is suppose to make a game look better before it's released.  The "Escape" trailer does the opposite for me.

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 01, 2012, 03:01:04 AM
I hope each new breed of Xeno in this game will have its own backstory; it will make them seem more real to me.  If there isn't a backstory, then it seems like they are just there for enemy variety.

Idk...that spitter looks so poorly conceived, I doubt that any real thought went into it.  It looks more like something Id expect to see if FOX decided to make a third AvP film and asked fans of that particular series to send in submissions for ideas.  Of course, this design wouldn't win unless it just happened to be picked out of a hat...which is exactly what I think might have happened at GBX studios one day. 

There's your story.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Bio Mech Hunter on Aug 31, 2012, 04:48:42 PM
And why is the "Lurker" suppose to be the fastest and most agile? Authentic, Gearbox? Hardly.

Because VIDYA GAEM LOGIKS = canon.

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 06:42:40 PM
I think if it wasnt so proclaimed as canon, people wouldn't criticize it as much. Gearbox did it to themselves I suppose.

That's what I thought from the get-go. They shot themselves in the foot by smugly proclaiming it's officially blessed/cursed as part of canon. Would've been better for them to have simply marketed it as a fun game.

Quote from: Effectz on Aug 31, 2012, 10:22:57 PM
this will be better then rebellion and their fail that they created in 2010

Well, that's jinxed that...

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 01, 2012, 02:54:26 AM
Didn't see this image. Looks good. Don't see what the tail is for, it already has acid spit...

..if rob liefeld had designed a xenomorph.. we'd get the spitter.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Blacklabel on Sep 01, 2012, 06:20:36 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 01, 2012, 02:54:26 AM
Didn't see this image. Looks good. Don't see what the tail is for, it already has acid spit...

..if rob liefeld had designed a xenomorph.. we'd get the spitter.

It would look FAR worse than what we have now.

chupacabras acheronsis

it would have pouches instead of bags for acid

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed