Prey IMDB 6.1/7.7

Started by (Bad Blood), Jul 25, 2022, 12:56:06 AM

Author
Prey IMDB 6.1/7.7 (Read 853 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone, I have been hearing nothing but good things about Prey from reviews but interestingly I saw that IMDB gives it a rating of 6.1/10 or 3 stars or when you go to the actual page 7.7/10, of course it is still not out yet, I'm not familiar with how IMDB works,  is this a bad sign or is IMDB not reliable?

Rankles75

Rankles75

IMDB is one of the least reliable and reputable sites out there imo. Guarantee that the vast majority of ratings on there for this film are from people who haven't seen it.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Unless those ratings are from the early showing, nobody has seen it yet and wont be out until August 5th.

IMDB has 36 people having rated it at this time and at this time of posting anyone can post their own rating of the film despite it not being out yet. 8 people at this time gave it a one despite it not being available on Hulu yet. So unless you had 8 people absolutely pissed at the panel I'm willing to bet they didn't see it.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Ok thank you all, that makes more sense.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed