AvP: Fan Fiction (Suggestions)

Started by MudButt, Aug 31, 2007, 03:14:18 AM

Which story would you like written out?

The Stalker
Death Raid
Stakeout
Author
AvP: Fan Fiction (Suggestions) (Read 3,059 times)

MudButt

MudButt

I have been wanting to write a fan fiction for a while, but I do not know which plot to go through with. I may end up writing all three if the first one goes well. For now though, I will only go through with one. Now, which one do you like the most out of these three? I will run this poll for 10 days, after that I will choose the winning one.

Here are the story ideas I have:

AvP: The Stalker

A predator has landed on Earth to find the ultimate prey, little does he know, Humans have discovered Xenomorph eggs. They plan to create the ultimate life form and use it against each other. The Predator, Farsight, finds his prey not too long after he lands. It's a S.W.A.T Member named Ryley. The Scientists are going to release a full grown Xenomorph to test it's abilities out, the Predator must hunt his prey and face the Modified Xenomorph. Ryley must protect his small town no matter what, while dodging both Farsight, and the Alien. It's a race against time, but who is this mysterious Stalker that seems to be helping out all three sides?

AvP: Death Raid

A special unit team consisting of 5 members is dispatched to California to find out what happened to the state. It had been completely destroyed in a matter of hours and almost every citizen was killed. When the team arrives, they find out that the cause was not by Humans, but something not from around the state, or the planet for that matter. A predator, by the name of Razor is sent out to hunt down his captured animal that was let loose while on a hunt the day before. How could the creature completely wipe out a state in less then 24 hours on it's own? Little do they know, one creature was not involved..

AvP: Stakeout

On a normal day in the Hot Summer of 2007, Officer Parker of the NYPD is on a routine patrol drive. When he notices some strange occurences one night he decides to investigate. He follows what he thinks looked like a man. When he finds it he sees that this is no human, but a Predator! And this one is hunting a Xenomorph Queen who has been reproducing for almost 3 days now. New York is full of hosts for the creatures, so how many are out there now?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I would choose staekout because it has the most potential out of all them, a large city home to a  hive of aliens, can't get any better than that.

Exiled

Exiled

they all seem laking in something can't put my finger on it but stake out seems the best

MudButt

MudButt

Thank's for your opinions =D

Warrior Drone

Warrior Drone

I would prefer a death raid. :D no actually that would suck lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed