Alien 5 ...maybe??

Started by RoaryUK, Dec 11, 2006, 11:18:06 PM

Author
Alien 5 ...maybe?? (Read 7,119 times)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Hi all,

Just thought I'd start off a little something in these forums.   This is a link to an Alien 5 script that I  wrote some time ago, the finished article is on my own AvP website as well as a few others, though it's been updated here many times.

http://www.avphomeland.com/literature.htm

It's a very long story, split into 7 parts for easier reading.  Though probably not everyone's cup of tea (as we say in the UK),  and there are still a few mistakes here and there, I hope you guys enjoy reading it, but most of all, please tell me what you think...I don't get much feed-back these days.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Nice saying, I'll give it a read at some point.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There any chance of PDFed versions, please?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

400 pages?  :o This is like a 4 hour film  :P

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 22, 2006, 12:13:36 PM
400 pages?  :o This is like a 4 hour film  :P

Yeah it is very long, though I have to say I make no apologies for that.  I had a big story to tell, much of which is a back story about the USM and could easilly be left out of a film.  I doubt it would last 4 hours though because, unlike a lot of Alien scripts I know of, mine was always meant to be very detailed, something a lot of writers dont do to save time on reading (obviously) but I decided to make the most of what I had.   But even if you were to follow the story by only reading those scenes around the central characters (eg: Ripley and Call) you would still have a pretty good idea of what its all about.

Thundercracker

Thundercracker

Cant wait to read this. Will need some scotch first tho :P

SM

SM

Quote400 pages?   This is like a 4 hour film 

If it's formatted properly it closer to 6 and 1/2 hours.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

In response to some apparent difficulties with my website I am sending another link. This one has been around for ages, its a Yahoo group page so you'll need to login or set up an account to join, but its free anyway.

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/avp_fiction/files/Alien%20Force%20v3.0%20%28FINAL%29/

Hope this helps...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed