The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 466,187 times)

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 07, 2014, 02:20:34 AM
Quote from: MudButt on Apr 07, 2014, 02:17:06 AM
Arya Stark and Oberyn Martell easily owned the opening episode.

Sounds great. I wouldn't want to have it any other way :D

Dany's segments are leading up to something epic, but yes, Oberyn and Arya are easily the greatest characters of the episode.

Quote from: Xenodog on Apr 07, 2014, 02:31:07 AM
Quote from: MudButt on Apr 07, 2014, 02:17:06 AM
Arya Stark and Oberyn Martell easily owned the opening episode.

Dude don't forget the Hound!
But yeah, top class opening. Christ that was great. I think the final scene was my fave...lord that was excellent.
Next week...

The Hound is already a badass, but Arya has progressed so much and I love the evolution of her character, the ending of that scene was just so dark.

Xenodog

Xenodog

There's a lot of dark humour in their scenes too, whether they meant it or not.
"What the f**k's a Lommy?:laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just watched the new episode and I loved it. The new Daario Naharis is great, much better than the old one. This guy I can actually see Daenerys falling for. The stuff with Arya and the Hound was great as well. Funny, and darker than f**king crow cape. Speaking of crows, apparently they make for a great meal. The introduction of the thenns  was excellent. A creepy lot.

Also, Joffrey, you f**king twat... :laugh:

And this shot just reminded me of The Road.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Team Jorah all the way.  :laugh:

Fantastic episode.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I have to say that this episode probably had the best opening scene yet. 'Dat music and Tywin. 8)

Nice seeing the Dreadfort in the intro as well.

Effectz

Effectz

Loved the Hound,pissed myself when hes talking about eating the chickens.
Spoiler
I understand that if any more words come pouring out your c**t mouth, I'm going to have to eat every f**king chicken in this room.  ;D
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Effectz on Apr 07, 2014, 01:57:23 PM
Loved the Hound,pissed myself when hes talking about eating the chickens.
Spoiler
I understand that if any more words come pouring out your c**t mouth, I'm going to have to eat every f**king chicken in this room.  ;D
[close]

The man has a way with words. :laugh:

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 07, 2014, 01:06:12 PM
I have to say that this episode probably had the best opening scene yet. 'Dat music and Tywin. 8)

Nice seeing the Dreadfort in the intro as well.

Agree so much, the opening was powerful as hell and great symbolism of the burning of the wolf pelt sheath.

Going to Nandos tonight too...the Hound will be quoted without end.  :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Jon Snow finally became cool.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 07, 2014, 05:02:13 PM
Jon Snow finally became cool.

I know, right? I loved it when he took his stand againt Thorne and Slynt. Aemon was badass as well.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Great start to the season. Can't wait to see where Arya's path of revenge leads her to. Her and the Hound stole the show in that final scene.

"Something wrong with yer leg, boy? Can you walk?"

Luckily, I found two gifs of scenes in the episode that were subtle but I really liked that made me laugh  :)

Spoiler

And did anybody else jump in that dragon scene? I'm embarassed to admit I did. In my defense I was really up close to the PC where I was watching it and I was also wearing the freaking Sony PS3 noise cancelling headphones  :P [\spoiler]
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Apr 07, 2014, 07:41:05 PMAnd did anybody else jump in that dragon scene? I'm enbarassed to admit I did. In my defense I was really up close to the PC where I was watching it and I was also wearing the freaking Sony PS3 noise cancelling headphones  :P

I didn't jump, but I also didn't expect Drogon to snap at her like that.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Spoiler tagging just so people won't see it coming:

Spoiler
That is precisely why it caught me so off guard. It worries me that it will probably be a problem later on. I always assumed they would mindlessly obey her.
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

One of my favourite moments was Janos laughing at the mention of giants. :laugh:

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Great start to Season 4.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed