The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 469,369 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

If Hugh Dancy can take time off Hannibal to do a voice in that Oz movie, than anything is possible.

First Blood

First Blood

Just watched the premiere. Think I just gained a shit load of respect for The Hound.

Dat ending.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 08, 2014, 07:46:16 PM
Just watched the premiere. Think I just gained a shit load of respect for The Hound.

Dat ending.

Do you have any chicken for us, First Blood?

First Blood

First Blood

You're a talker. I get thirsty when I listen to talkers.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 08, 2014, 07:49:10 PM
You're a talker. I get thirsty when I listen to talkers.

First Blood

First Blood

:-*

Shasvre

Shasvre

Not enough Melisandre in Season 4. >:(

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 08, 2014, 07:54:49 PM

Shit. How much Stannis/Davos/Dragonstone?

Spoiler
Also does Theon's sister rescue him this season?
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 08, 2014, 06:19:22 PM
From the official Facebook page.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/1896992_10152081350487734_6377174045314522816_n.jpg

Fantastic. 8)

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 08, 2014, 07:57:23 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I don't want to spoil anything, but how much Melisandre/Stannis/Davos and Yara (Asha in the book) are seen this season depends on how much is pulled from book 4 and how much from book 5. As you probably know, books 4 and 5 take place at the same time but follow a different half of the cast. All of them are predominantly seen in book 5, but are not prominent in book 4.

I will say that Stannis & company have some absolutely stellar material from the end of book 3 coming up, though.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 08, 2014, 07:57:23 PM

Spoiler
[close]

I was just going by the first episode. :D

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Couldn't care less about Stannis as someone who purely has only experienced the show he is one of the least interesting characters.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Stannis's storyline is quite interesting thus far, I find his character is actually quite compelling. But Bran, and his story line, are terribly boring I find even when it was that critical moment at the end of the first episode that got me hooked. One of my friends often go "Ugh, another Bran chapter".

Jon Snow was was great in opener. I really want to see how his character develops, not to mention Ygritte as well.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Everybody has their own personal likes and dislikes.  I remember not liking Davos at first but then getting a warm fuzzy for him a couple of chapters after his initial few. 

I actually find Arya's chapters boring
Spoiler
post Westeros.  And everybody thinks I'm crazy for it.  I just don't find the non Westeros lands as interesting.
[close]

Spoiler
Now I can't stand any of the Ironborn not named Theon or Asha.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I found Arya pretty boring for most of A Clash of Kings, to be honest. She did basically nothing other than dick around in the woods and get captured, from what I remember.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 09, 2014, 02:23:48 AM
Everybody has their own personal likes and dislikes.  I remember not liking Davos at first but then getting a warm fuzzy for him a couple of chapters after his initial few.

I think the biggest problem with Davos in ACoK was that he had so few chapters, and they always seemed like the longest ones in the book. Once I got over that, though, he became one of my favorites (if not my absolute favorite) in the series.

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 09, 2014, 02:23:48 AM
I actually find Arya's chapters boring
Spoiler
post Westeros.  And everybody thinks I'm crazy for it.  I just don't find the non Westeros lands as interesting.
[close]

I am in agreement with everyone that thinks you're crazy. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed