Started by g2vd, Oct 12, 2016, 12:34:15 PM

Would you want it?

yes
5 (71.4%)
no
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author
Please Tell Me We Have A Black-List Thread Option (Read 1,239 times)

g2vd

Please for the love of god tell me we have one I need to expunge these Political Threads.

Corporal Hicks

There's ignore user options but I don't think there's facilities to block out whole threads, I'm afraid.

g2vd

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 12, 2016, 12:38:42 PM
There's ignore user options but I don't think there's facilities to block out whole threads, I'm afraid.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This forum needs it desperately.

Randomizer

Pretty much why I stay away from the "General Discussion" section. Not that I checked too often in there to begin with.

PVTDukeMorrison

Or you could, you know, just not click on the thread

Randomizer

I never got around to using the "Show unread posts since last visit" and "Show new replies to your posts" options either. Too impractical for me. I still check all the threads I know I responded to manually.

Nostromo

What the...I didn't notice this thread and started basically the same one on the same day...Oh well...I would ignore Hubbs but I like his movie reviews. The good thing is that Brexit and the US elections are almost over, going forward there will probably just be a spike after a terrorist attack.

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed