EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES

Started by Sabres21768, May 16, 2010, 06:51:24 PM

Author
EXCLUSIVE PREDATORS PICTURES (Read 46,311 times)

Raptor

Raptor

He looks beautifull!!!

:)

Doomofman

Doomofman

I tweeted about the pics... Derek's response was
QuoteDerek_Mears: @Doomofman Ha! Nice.

AncientPred

AncientPred

To be fair to ADI, if you go back and look at the BTS video of the first AVP their Predator face had a great deal of motion to it. Its just that none of that motion translated to the screen.
But again the overall design of the ADI preds simply wasn't strong, or close, enough compared to SW. From the looks of it the Preds created for PREDATORS are looking really fantastic.

blackpredator5

Thanks for the pics Kicks all kinds of ass

Xerxész

Xerxész

OK. Very OK multiplied by badass! :D

All of his weapons are there! Netting is there.
Would be perfect if one of the Super Predators was killed by Classic. :)

ColonelDoctorPaulChurch

So awesome to see these, they really are doing a fine job on this Predator.

While I think it's great they are replicating the original Predator design, I do hope he has some differences, even slight ones. Making an identical twin of the original just doesn't sit right with me. Anytime 1 had his film, and was a unique Pred on his own. Pussyface had his time to shine too and was a great new take while keeping the old. The Pred Elder from P2 also had his own flair but with bits that paralleled Anytime 1 (like his Plasma Caster). I want Anytime 2 to be unique as well, he deserves to be, yet I fear he will just be a visual clone of the original.

Nothing wrong with paying homage to Anytime 1, but I really hope there are some differences with Anytime 2, even if it's just with accessories and such... something to make him his own man.. er Pred. =^)

Believe me, I'm not complaining, I just hope they give this Pred character, not just looks... though he sure is lookin' fine, hehe.

goose_3387

goose_3387

Looks badass. I hope this guy kicks some ass in the film.

MrBrokenTusks.

Very baddass

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

While I have no qualms with the BSPs, I sure do wish that classic Predator was the one running the show. ;D

LLIT

LLIT

Quote from: ColonelDoctorPaulChurch on May 17, 2010, 03:30:53 PM
So awesome to see these, they really are doing a fine job on this Predator.

While I think it's great they are replicating the original Predator design, I do hope he has some differences, even slight ones. Making an identical twin of the original just doesn't sit right with me. Anytime 1 had his film, and was a unique Pred on his own. Pussyface had his time to shine too and was a great new take while keeping the old. The Pred Elder from P2 also had his own flair but with bits that paralleled Anytime 1 (like his Plasma Caster). I want Anytime 2 to be unique as well, he deserves to be, yet I fear he will just be a visual clone of the original.

Nothing wrong with paying homage to Anytime 1, but I really hope there are some differences with Anytime 2, even if it's just with accessories and such... something to make him his own man.. er Pred. =^)

Believe me, I'm not complaining, I just hope they give this Pred character, not just looks... though he sure is lookin' fine, hehe.

Doesn't this new pred have hair on his chest? I don't remember that on anytime.

boostedlsj

boostedlsj

That just made my week.....he looks completly bad ass!! Man I want a trailer so bad!

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

Quote from: dallevalle on May 17, 2010, 10:59:35 AM
Why should he survive in this movie he died in the first also ^^

I want a pedator to actually live by the end of the movie! Plus he should defeat a SP.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: LeighD on May 17, 2010, 04:26:31 PM
Plus he should defeat a SP.

Yeah, definetely.
One SP for the Classic. He deserves a successful SP killing
Spoiler
before he dies by the BSP.
[close]

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

That (new) Predator hound design is freaky.

:o

Lt. Mike Harrigan

^ Isn't that just concept art?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed