*Video Complete* Angry Joe AVP Post-Relase Interview!

Started by AngryJoeShow, Apr 19, 2010, 02:50:13 AM

Author
*Video Complete* Angry Joe AVP Post-Relase Interview! (Read 5,633 times)

skull-splitter

Wow, they really mistake fans for idiots... Well played, Rebellion  ::)

Darklarik

"the acid spitting aliens

and preatorian guard

What do they think were IDIOTS???

these would be considered different

And i still fealt you avoided important questions like the atmospere that started dark and creep but moved onto illuminated and daylight areas which ruined it. to bussy asking about alien costumes in the workplace and strippers huh?

Puks

Puks

I like your style, Joe. Nice video, even if we haven't "heard" much news.

One question, though - I think it's obvious, but gotta ask - are you a metalhead?  ;D

michibee

great interview Joe . definetly felt that Rebellion dont  know anything about the AVP fans.  saying that they will update the patch whenever they want to is just a  generic answer. Rebellion should have a mentality that the customer are just bunch of idiots who they can make money with .
for example BLIZZARD is testing Starcraft 2  Multiplayer mode for almost 2 years. one of the difference Blizzard makes over rebellion is that they care of their Customer and release a complete game and not another half ass game that needs lots of time and patches to fix it .
i am never buyig another rebellion game

Greenpakto

Greenpakto

Nice video interview! I thought it was good with some humour, so thats just a plus :) Hehe, liked the fact you asked aout the stripper :D Games nowadays need some nudity! Also happy you asked about offline lan play, but really shitty they arent planning on using it!
Anyway great and fun video!

TJ Doc

Who does the Duke Nukem voice?  :D

AngryJoeShow

Quote from: Darklarik on Apr 19, 2010, 08:54:13 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070518164853/aliens/images/a/ad/RUNNER_CLASS2.png
and preatorian guard
http://img.search.com/thumb/e/e8/Praetorian.JPG/180px-Praetorian.JPG

And i still fealt you avoided important questions like the atmospere that started dark and creep but moved onto illuminated and daylight areas which ruined it. to bussy asking about alien costumes in the workplace and strippers huh?

Excellent Post! Except for your @$$hole comment at the end. In case you have sporadic moments of idiocy in between your productive bursts - I couldn't possibly ask every single question I was given. It's that simple.

Sheesh.

michibee

Quote from: AngryJoeShow on Apr 21, 2010, 12:55:37 AM
Quote from: Darklarik on Apr 19, 2010, 08:54:13 PM
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070518164853/aliens/images/a/ad/RUNNER_CLASS2.png
and preatorian guard
http://img.search.com/thumb/e/e8/Praetorian.JPG/180px-Praetorian.JPG

Excellent Post! Except for your @$$hole comment at the end. In case you have sporadic moments of idiocy in between your productive bursts - I couldn't possibly ask every single question I was given. It's that simple.

Sheesh.

i agree with you Joe., i think  you did a perfect job questioning  important things about the game . keep up the great job and reviewing more games :)

Puks

Ugh, Joe, I know you're probably busy but you could at least reply with a short
"F**k yeah I'm a metalhed, motherf**ker! \../ \../"  ;D   

cabbageheat

Well...

I appreciate your efforts Joe, and the time you took to do this.  However, I think because it took so long (no fault of your own) by the time everything was together, and the questions asked, we've already had all the answers.  I think it just took too long, which is a bummer.  Again, I know it mostly had to do with Sega and the hold up with the questions, but stuff like this just needs to be done while the pan is still hot, otherwise, its just old news.

Proj2501

Proj2501

I happy you got your interview with Rebellion Joe.

However, I really expected you to be a bit alot tougher on these people. I suppose you built up the Hot Seat and interrogation aspect of it way too much becuase when it came down to it, it seemed tame. Thanks to editing you 'toughened up' the whole thing on your own. I thought we might actually hear the developer speak directly to you. I was under the impression that the Hot Seat was going to be you speaking to them and BOOM, they have to answer then and there. Had to submit your questions ahead of time huh? Not much of a Hot Seat to be honest. Not your fault, I guess.

Oh well, this was your first Hot Seat, so in all fairness, you did well.  ;D

Next time though try and get them on the record. The fact you or someone else had to read aloud the answers was a bit of a letdown. You're Angry Joe and I didn't really feel it in this video, no matter how much metal music was playing in the background. Next time I want more ANGRY.

They gave you bullshit answers man. Spitter and Praetorian...THOSE are the new ones?  What a joke. f**k Rebellion.

Practice makes perfect Joe. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Thanks to you I got BC2. Excellent recommendation there! 

safetyman

I finally sat through the video.

After all this hype and effort... That was it?

Generic PR non-answers galore.

Not that the questions were any good anyway.

Adey

so thats why they didn't use iron sights, makes sense really especially against aliens.

brennan4

That and everything in  the hud had to be white so you could see it in the dark areas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed