New Scenes in Featurette!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 13, 2004, 06:25:02 PM

Author
New Scenes in Featurette!!!!! (Read 22,845 times)

Jordan

Jordan

Haven't seen the featurette, but (as a confirmed Alien fan) those alien / facehugger screenshots look excellent!  Plus, the aliens / predators aren't radically different from what's been seen so far.  With both this film and Batman Begins in production, I feel just fine!  J    :)  

Aliminator

Aliminator

TO RUSTY NAILS AND OTHER HACKERS/FREELOADERS: I don't really care if you download the movie, kazza, wareznet, direct connection etc, but THE POINT IS THAT THE MOVIE WON'T BE AS EXCITING AND HEARTPUMPING AS IN THEATER  because computer has small screen and crappy sound........so if you want enjoy it fully, go to a theather!!!

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

well the further sequels depend on our ticket-purchasing, i am a firm believer in the protection of piracy...i mean hey, who wants to pay half the price of a dvd to see a movie...but in this case, i believe its only ethical to see it in theaters, whos with me?

izzet

izzet

Im with u thinkugotachance (and relax), if you are a true fan you will go and see the film at the cinema. Remember if it's good, our paying for a ticket will go along way in FOX thinking about doing another one. Im also trying to make the same point as Aliminator that the cinema is the ultimate way to veiw a movie, why do you think they re-released Alien? for the new generation (plus it had that meaty AVP teaser at the start)

shakermakerman

IM WANT TO FLY TO THE STATES TO WATCH IT!! CUS U DAM YANKS GET IN 2 MONTHS BEFORE UK   >:D   EVEN THE WORST THING IS THE WRITER AND DIRECTOR IS BRITTISH   >:D   LOL but any way as for pirate copys of  A V P IF YOU ARE A FAN!!!!! AND CANT GET TO THE STATES THEN WAIT TILL IT COMES OUT IN OCTOBER!!! cus i am.. and if i dont see it in the states i dont want you yanks telling us all about it lol   :D     :D   so there   ;D   HAIL KING ANDERSON

izzet

izzet

HAIL KING ANDERSON   ;D   He is topman at the moment. Im a brit as well and have to wait till october! perhaps us british fans can orgaise a jumbo jet and go over to America to see it, cos there is no way im getting it on pirate, even though my Uncle gets every latest bloody movie about 5 months before it comes out in the UK. i had Finding Nemo b4 anyone else and it was great (joke- it was crap)   ;D   At least i can enjoy the misary of watching Leicester lose every week, even though the season ends in May!   >:D     >:D  

shakermakerman

oh yeah one more thing to OldEntish i think they showing all this stuff cus this film has been on and off for 13 years putting our minds at rest and its shows other movie fans that its not gunna be crap cus even now when im in yahoo movie 1 some say that this film will suck,, but hey they dont see it like us do they

Vekin

Vekin

After watching the featurette about 50 times I am about 95% sure that the facehugger is crawling up to the face of  a sleeping or unconscious woman or man most likely a woman judging from the chest. Its hard to tell at first because the woman has on some sort of a hat on, but if you watch it enough times you can see the outline of a face just when the facehugger pushes that persons head back.

shakermakerman

like ya style izzet lol talkin about leicester loosing what about my team forest lol small world  aint it lol but joe kinnear sorted us i think    ;D   HAIL KING ANDERSON   ;D  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

*Sigh* @ Aliminator: If you even read my entire post then you'd see that I said that I WAS and AM going to see it in the theatres before man. (and probobly more times then one as well)... Read the entire post before you reply back man, I've read every gawddamn post on this page. "Wow hey lets do it like Rusty!"  -Rusty Nails

cookies

cookies

Personally watching movies in the theater sucks!  Its so unconftable and sound sucks anyway in theater.  If you have a home theater u would know this.  I enjoy watching a movie at home alot better, in fact some movies i watched in theater i thought it was ok or sucked but when i watched it at home some movies i just loved!  gladiator is one example. Yes overall watching in theater is better becuase bootleg movies are crap.  Only action movies are a wast watching bootleg.  But month after or so better copys come out on the internet and its so more enjoyable.  I hardly go to theater anymore not becuase of money but becuase it just sucks. Spiderman 2 and avp and the only ones ill be watching this year.

Aliminator

Aliminator

good job rusty,    ;D  

ALIENS

ALIENS

i think PUAL is going to do a good job with the movie,i was looking how pual shot the film,and i realy as has the right state of form in how a alien or predator film would look  like,dark,scary ,realistic in the sense if a team was taken on a predator or alien.

Vekin

Vekin

I agree Paul always does a really good job when it comes to the movement and duration of the camera. I just hope the whole story iss just as good.

feebee

feebee

no links to download it then  ( the ones apove dont work for me)    cheers

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed