AvP2 Graphic Redux Mod - Upcoming Project

Started by Deathly_rYaN, Jan 30, 2015, 09:09:13 AM

Author
AvP2 Graphic Redux Mod - Upcoming Project (Read 35,870 times)

Praetorian zeta

Mod still in progress? Just ask, because we dont have any news for more than 4 months.

x-M-x

Quote from: Praetorian zeta on Jan 04, 2016, 04:43:32 PM
Mod still in progress? Just ask, because we dont have any news for more than 4 months.

Yea, i would like an 'update' on this... if it's gonna take a while then i still recommend you release the pred/alien skins separate for us fans  :P

Deathly_rYaN

I'm still going to work on it, but 3 months ago my laptop fan died out, and I don't exactly have money to get it fix. The holidays screwed me.

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear that Ryan.  :-\

x-M-x

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Feb 04, 2016, 04:31:43 AM
I'm still going to work on it, but 3 months ago my laptop fan died out, and I don't exactly have money to get it fix. The holidays screwed me.

Back that up on a usb/external hdd/ssd if ya can (just in case)

KingKenny

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Feb 04, 2016, 04:31:43 AM

How far did you get with this?

I also suggest backing it up, or at least save the hard drive and make it an external out of it to transfer the files over to another comp.

Deathly_rYaN

This Sunday, I am probably going to get my laptop fan repaired. I was able to get my paychecks back on track the way I want them to after these past months, but I finally got that done. So I'll see what's happening on Sunday about it. *crosses fingers*

Olde

You were gone for so long that another AvP2 Redux project started and ended since last you posted.

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: Olde on Mar 19, 2016, 05:57:33 AM
You were gone for so long that another AvP2 Redux project started and ended since last you posted.

windebieste

802701 AD.

-Windebieste.

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

Gotta keep RUNNING. Just...Keep...on...RUNNING.

Right now, trying to get back into this again. Files are fine and everything is still there.

x-M-x

Nice,

but if your strapped for time, you should release that alien skin you made separate as a taste of things to come.

Deathly_rYaN

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 21, 2016, 09:11:13 PM
Nice,

but if your strapped for time, you should release that alien skin you made separate as a taste of things to come.

Still need to finish it, and touch it up with details and such. Plus I need to remember how I did this to get the skins back into DeEdit.

Deathly_rYaN

Small quick update, the skin is coming out nicely as planned! Some things like the skin color had to be changed, but that's due to not being able to match the color properly(But also for other reasons too). The Torso is becoming nearly complete, hands need a little more work, the legs look good as well.

x-M-x

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Mar 24, 2016, 06:54:57 PM
Small quick update, the skin is coming out nicely as planned! Some things like the skin color had to be changed, but that's due to not being able to match the color properly(But also for other reasons too). The Torso is becoming nearly complete, hands need a little more work, the legs look good as well.

Screens?

;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed