Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 864,146 times)

Katanu

Katanu

Thanks! You actually wished me happy birthday in the correct day  :laugh:
I'm 30 now, I have almost the exact same age as Predator 2! Older by a few days only.

Also, got a Fugitive Predator and a Water Emergence Jungle Hunter Funko Pops. Not the biggest fan of Funk Pops, but it's nice to add a little variety to the collection.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Katanu on Nov 04, 2020, 03:04:48 PM
Thanks! You actually wished me happy birthday in the correct day  :laugh:

Oh, really ? That wasn't accidental at all

Katanu

Katanu

Hey everyone.
Just added the original Aliens Vs. Predator game from Rebellion to my collection.
It came with a separated third disc, labeled as an extra disc, and it says that it enables save during the levels in the game.
I'm a little confused why you need a third disc for that. I never played this game back in the day, only the second one. I have it on steam, but haven't really played it yet (will start this week).
I've bought the disc for the collection, and don't really plan on using them (my pc doesn't have any disc readers anymore). But I'm curious about that third disc, can anyone give me some insights into that?
Thanks!

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I assume that it just does what it says. I played it back in the day, and originally there was no "In-level" save function.

Katanu

Katanu

So this is what? A special edition that includes that function?

Shugsi

Shugsi

Quote from: j0nesy on May 29, 2020, 11:53:27 PM
i don't have much of a collection (quite the minimalist), but this alien day pin just arrived from mondo:

lol that's great   8)

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I believe so. I don't know why they had to make a separate CD for that. I know that the Steam release came with that function.

Shugsi

Shugsi

Only a few bits. I always wanted those Marine figures but every time I went in to ask they said they were coming in but never did. Think they go for silly money now. :(

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Is that Big Chap from the 1st film?

Shugsi

Shugsi

Yes. Here he is out.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

I got this for my b-day. It's not much, the egg will light up and for some reason they didn't use the real names of the casts.

Shugsi

Shugsi

Oh wow why didn't they use the real names? That must be a super collectors thing?

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

Quote from: S1Lcies on Nov 11, 2020, 09:04:40 PM
Oh wow why didn't they use the real names? That must be a super collectors thing?

I assume it was to avoid having to pay royalties or something. They're a bit more pricey now, but It's the ''McFarlane 3D Movie Poster Alien'' if you're interested in getting one. They have other 3D posters that are pretty cool, especially the JAWS one.

Shugsi

Shugsi

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Nov 11, 2020, 09:13:25 PM
Quote from: S1Lcies on Nov 11, 2020, 09:04:40 PM

I assume it was to avoid having to pay royalties or something. They're a bit more pricey now, but It's the ''McFarlane 3D Movie Poster Alien'' if you're interested in getting one. They have other 3D posters that are pretty cool, especially the JAWS one.
That makes sense yes. Was this out at the time of the Movie or is it a newish thing?

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

McFarlane came out with the Alien poster sometime around 2007. I wish I had kept the original packaging.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed