Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:18:10 AM

Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android?

Human
393 (59.6%)
Android
266 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 609

Author
Bishop in Alien 3 - Human or Android? (Read 363,289 times)

nukem11

nukem11

So Bishop had nothing to do with waylan  apart from maybe be being his grandson or something. And the AVP world and alien do not relate and are separate or they do relate lol?.
I just get a bit confused with that probaly like others now.

Kimarhi

He's probably his ancestor or something. 

As for what is canon and what isn't.........PA initially said AvP was going to be a standalone movie.........about a month later he said it was meant to fit in with series canon.

Cellien

Cellien

Geeze Maledoro!  You are hardcore about this topic..    :o  :P

Edit: Minor misspelling.

maledoro

Quote from: Celerylien on Sep 18, 2007, 03:37:43 AM
Geeze Maledro!
Who are you talking about, Celerylien?

Quote from: Celerylien on Sep 18, 2007, 03:37:43 AM
You are hardcore about this topic.
Not really. For example, if I know that the sky is blue and someone comes on here and says, "Nyah ha! The sky is plaid! I'll believe what I want!", I can't reply with something to the effect of, "That's f**ked up, you little retard!" I have to ask for them to give reason(s) for their misperception and then explain why it contradicts the laws of nature, etc.

Is the topic of his humanity important to me? No. Do I like to debate? No. Does it bother me when I encounter delusional people? No, it scares the shit out of me! When I hear the insane ramblings of such people, it makes me wonder why they were not taught critical thinking in school. It makes me wonder how many other people are like them and what else they and the other people believe.

There are groups of people who are trying to crumble the scientific community with their pseudoscientific bullshit by trying to get their drivel taught in public schools and, for reasons unknown, they want to throw our knowledge of the world and universe back to the Dark Ages. Everytime I see someone post something that goes against an established fact, I think of those glassy-eyed zombies who follow those special interest groups' "teachings" and wonder why they won't accept the words of those who had created the character in question and why they can't used previously observed data to come to a conclusion.

SM

SM

Here endeth the lesson.

(Irony intended)

Kimarhi

Science is paved by the devil's footsteps!

SM

SM

Just the sort of thing one would expect from you Kentucky types!

Kimarhi

How can you doubt obvious facts such as the ones presented in the museum?

SM

SM

Oh my God (and mine only) you're right!!

How could I be so blind??!!!  I have seen the light!!!

And Bishop IS AN ANDROID!!!!!!

Cellien

Funny thing is EVERY damn thing said here is pure speculation, yet some people seem so sure.

SM

SM

Yeah but only because this - "Funny thing is EVERY damn thing said here is pure speculation" - is pure incorrectness.

Cellien

Quote from: SM on Sep 19, 2007, 01:17:06 AM
Yeah but only because this - "Funny thing is EVERY damn thing said here is pure speculation" - is pure incorrectness.

Lol.. ya right.  No one knows for sure... you can make educated guesses all day, doesn't make it fact.  It's plausable he is a distant relative, but no one knows and really should just let it be.  I made the mistake of thinking too much into it when Fox doesn't even give a sh*t about continuity.  Alien 5 (if ever made) could have some other character show up and I'd love to see how the fans justify their existence. 

SM

SM

QuoteNo one knows for sure... you can make educated guesses all day, doesn't make it fact.

Yeah it does.

Cellien

Quote from: SM on Sep 19, 2007, 01:33:44 AM
QuoteNo one knows for sure... you can make educated guesses all day, doesn't make it fact.

Yeah it does.

Okey dokey :)

Kimarhi

Its been confirmed by the Alien 3 creative team he was a human.

That makes it a pretty nondescript issue doesn't it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed