Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 437,468 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

My cousin was in an elevator alone with Dave Chappelle in NYC for a few minutes. He moved out a week later :P

THE CITY HUNTER

Never been to a comic con and I never knew Rebellion was in oxford until now

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 19, 2015, 06:40:31 PM
Never been to a comic con

You really should if you get chance.

My biggest weakness is nostalgia. It really kills me. And I hate it.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 22, 2015, 07:26:40 AM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Jun 19, 2015, 06:40:31 PM
Never been to a comic con

You really should if you get chance.

My biggest weakness is nostalgia. It really kills me. And I hate it.
What is in the comic con apart from meeting actors and getting actors(I heard Ripley was going to be int the London Comic con and the price is bloody EXPENSIVE even if you do pay it is not hundred percent you get the chance to met her :o :o :o.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Entry to the conventions is generally quite cheap - £10 to £20. You pay extra for autographs and photographs and if you buy them, you get them. Just got to make sure you get the tickets in time. They also have talks by the guests, various stalls selling bits and bobs. Comic stands, etc. All sorts of stuff.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 23, 2015, 07:27:48 AM
Entry to the conventions is generally quite cheap - £10 to £20. You pay extra for autographs and photographs and if you buy them, you get them. Just got to make sure you get the tickets in time. They also have talks by the guests, various stalls selling bits and bobs. Comic stands, etc. All sorts of stuff.
Cool might go next year (to late to go now) which comic con are you going too.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm going to Sheffield next month to see Michael Biehn (Hicks). I don't tend to go unless it's Alien people.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 23, 2015, 02:53:14 PM
I'm going to Sheffield next month to see Michael Biehn (Hicks). I don't tend to go unless it's Alien people.
Have you meet Ripley (must be rich to do so)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No. Never. I'm quite disappointed about this London event as I'd love to go meet her and Hudson but altogether they're just too expensive. I like to get a photo and 2 autographs. For Weaver/Ripley that'd cost about £300.  :-\

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 24, 2015, 07:09:26 AM
No. Never. I'm quite disappointed about this London event as I'd love to go meet her and Hudson but altogether they're just too expensive. I like to get a photo and 2 autographs. For Weaver/Ripley that'd cost about £300.  :-\
Newt is cheap bit but she is only in one movie and if you show a picture of her and you together they will say "who she".Hudson is expensive :(
what about Hicks and who are you meeting this comic con.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

She is cheap. The dropship pilot, Ferro, is going too. Thing is I wouldn't want to go and see the cheap ones because I'd then be gutted about missing out on Ripley and Hudson.  :-\

Hicks is only £15 - that's the only person I'm meeting at that convention. I'm not going to London yet.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 24, 2015, 02:11:15 PM
She is cheap. The dropship pilot, Ferro, is going too. Thing is I wouldn't want to go and see the cheap ones because I'd then be gutted about missing out on Ripley and Hudson.  :-\

Hicks is only £15 - that's the only person I'm meeting at that convention. I'm not going to London yet.
Well i hope you enjoy your time there when you go tell us how it was when you come back.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 24, 2015, 02:11:15 PM

So how was the comic con.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's not until August mate.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 29, 2015, 07:29:32 AM
It's not until August mate.
Oh sorry i thought it was near maybe that was a different comic con :-[man i look stupid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed