Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 444,054 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 22, 2015, 07:39:40 AM
Quote from: Randomizer on Jul 19, 2015, 05:08:01 PM
I have more imagination and I can think more clearly at night. Like, literally !

Perhaps you are a creature of the night?

I'm very nocturnal myself. My only caveat to just becoming full-blown nocturnal is that most of society seems to function during daylight hours lol. It's kind of a bitch, but if you want to be a normie, you'd better get up and go do something around other people. That and having kids, need to get up with them kids.

Still, if I could, I would be active all night and sleep all the damned day.

I'm a bit screwed too. One thing is that I want to stay up all night, and another is that I hate waking up late (anywhere past 9pm).

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 13, 2015, 07:18:16 AM
Best bet is to just think about yourself. Be selfish and do whatever makes you feel happier.
I would say it's not so much selfish as to being true to feelings felt for years and years. I only wish I had the courage (not to mention AWARENESS) to follow these feelings. I'm only 30 so I still have a solid 15 more years before it will become more difficult to find that true one and only.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Wow. What a difference only 5 months can make. Went from denial and fear to acceptance and all out gay (as I always have been internally)! :D :D :D :D

I feed my peacock (daily) from out of my hand. He eagerly waits for me every morning/evening.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Is that a euphemism.  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

I'm trying to learn how to draw comics, so these are my first drawings (don't be rude)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

As a side project, I'm working on a script for my own Batman fan film, Batman: Exile (hopefully being filmed in three months) It's an altered timeline, pulling together elements from Death in the Family, The Killing Joke and The Dark Knight Returns

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Jan 31, 2016, 08:18:18 PM
I'm trying to learn how to draw comics, so these are my first drawings (don't be rude)

Considering this is your first attempt, it's looking good. I wrote and designed two pages (and a cover page) of my first manga years ago and it was VERY difficult. I remember page two took three days to do! >:(

As for my normal comic, Two Past Cuckoo O'clock, I probably should get more ideas and go back to them. Refer to Alex's Art thread (FiorinaFury161) if you want to check a few out.

Immortan Jonesy

I speak Spanglish

Randomizer

Randomizer

What the...

Spoiler

A little more info to back you up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanglish

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I spent almost five hours drawing a "Liberty Peacock" and a collage while waiting the incredibly boring day out at the courthouse today.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Guess it wouldn't hurt to put it out.

Don't like advertising this stuff, but I'm very confidently bisexual/pansexual. I wouldn't exactly say "openly" since it's not something I would put on a business card, but I know what I like and I won't lie about it if anyone ever asked me. Basically - it's no one's business, but I don't hide it either. :P

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Good to hear man! Be who you are and don't let anyone get in your way.

Spoiler
In case you didn't know, I thought I was bisexual for a long time, but just came (tehe) to realize that I am not interested in women romantically, physically or sexually, thus I am homosexual. :D I am now on an "ask me and I will tell" basis. Feel free to check out the older pages of this thread.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Perfect attitude to have! That kind of confidence - and self confidence in general - is an important thing to have!

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 19, 2016, 03:24:34 PM
Perfect attitude to have! That kind of confidence - and self confidence in general - is an important thing to have!

Thanks, Hicks. :)

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 19, 2016, 03:19:13 PM
Good to hear man! Be who you are and don't let anyone get in your way.

Spoiler
In case you didn't know, I thought I was bisexual for a long time, but just came (tehe) to realize that I am not interested in women romantically, physically or sexually, thus I am homosexual. :D I am now on an "ask me and I will tell" basis. Feel free to check out the older pages of this thread.
[close]

Already did!! In fact that's why I commented on my own sexuality - when I saw you so freely talking about yours. My mind was blank anyways so thanks for kickstart. :D

Kaltes

Kaltes

I'm a total night owl.

I don't like the sound of my voice. (Most tell me it sounds fine, but to me for whatever reason it just sounds annoying in my head)

I talk to myself...a lot.

Sometimes I stutter or have trouble getting words out. It annoys me.

I haven't had a haircut in over a year.

I'm asexual.

I have a passion for writing.

I adore writing.

Most of my key socialization is done through the internet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed