Started by slipknotpredator, Dec 19, 2007, 02:08:19 PM

Do you still have faith in AVP-R?

YES
96 (74.4%)
NO
33 (25.6%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Author
Do you still have faith in AVP-R? (Read 25,065 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

People now adays really seem not to care about what this movies faults are acording to fans...it'll make money...how much, idk but it will make some

Vader the White

Yes. I have to, or I will going insane.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Ccoletta86 on Dec 19, 2007, 11:49:45 PM
Me and 1,000 other people lost faith when we saw that first picture of WolF holding an alien by its throat

THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO DO BAD(guarenteed)

why is it so hard to beleave that a creature could be stronger than an alien. every ojne complaned the the aliens kill the preds to easily in avp now they are complaining that the pred kills the aliens to easy. when dont all you fan boys go masturbate to your alien bobbleheads.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: bobcunk on Dec 20, 2007, 12:26:45 AM
why is it so hard to beleave that a creature could be stronger than an alien.
Why's it so hard to believe Predators aren't the f**kin' shit?

Huol

Huol

At the moment i have lost most of my faith in this movie, fairly fast as a matter of fact...

Major Alan Schaefer

I'm waiting for my review of the movie...some of my favrote movies did bad with crititcs...

marrerom

marrerom

my faith in this movie is totally destroyed. the sewer fight confirms what i had feared all along. now i can only hope this movie does very badly and the strauses never get their hands on anything alien related ever again.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

You what know guys?! I'm tired of listening to all this bullshit!

I'm going to decide if the movie rocks or sucks for myself. I'm not posting anymore until after I see the movie, I not going to read or entertain anymore speculation. If I listen to anymore depressing shit like this I'll have to choke one of you, because you f**king guys haven't seen the movie yet.

I'm done posting or visiting this site, I don't want to see anymore spoilers, or read another review that says "It's not a masterpiece so that means it's bad!" blah blah blah!

I'll see you all again in a week. Right now I'm done with this shit, it's time to shut the f**k up and watch the movie.

Bye!

SiL

SiL

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 20, 2007, 12:42:10 AM
I'm done posting or visting this site,
And there was much rejoicing. :P

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SiL on Dec 20, 2007, 12:46:43 AM
SiL you bring the beer  ;)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I will always have faith in this movie, if the movie flops then rebot it 7 years later just like Batman Begins.

Major Alan Schaefer

or remake *pukes at thought*

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: SiL on Dec 20, 2007, 12:46:43 AM
Dont think that there was no rejoicing when we were both banned.

predalien213

predalien213

I dont think one avp film would be good cuz if theres dozens of fights and people will be mad if there was a good battle and fans would start bitching about who shoulda one.im just gonna see what will happen on the 25th cuz i dont believe the reviews

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 20, 2007, 01:09:04 AM
I will always have faith in this movie, if the movie flops then rebot it 7 years later just like Batman Begains.

Batman begins was much better than the George Cloony movies but that is not saying much ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed