My Predator Bio Helmet mixes

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 30, 2007, 07:43:07 PM

Author
My Predator Bio Helmet mixes (Read 12,140 times)

TheUrbanPredator

I mixed the Predator bio helmets from P1, P2 and AvP-R into five different, but cool masks. Check them out.

See if you could come up with any of your own.

PredatrHuntr

PredatrHuntr

How about giving some credit to the guy (ME) who drew them in the first place?

Johnny Handsome

Ehhh, thats bad...

Demonio Cazador

Ooopss!! Busted!!!

slipknotpredator

hahahha  :D oh man...
Nice designs PredatrHuntr

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: PredatrHuntr on Oct 01, 2007, 01:05:49 PM
How about giving some credit to the guy (ME) who drew them in the first place?

Sorry, I didn't know they were drawn by anyone. Course you can have some credit, if you hadn't drawn them I wouldn't have come up with any of these designs. How did you draw them anyway?

Aeus

Aeus

Darkness may lay the smack down on you for this.

I'd watch out. He, like myself, doesn't like this kind of thing

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Aeus on Oct 04, 2007, 06:22:41 PM
Darkness may lay the smack down on you for this.

I'd watch out. He, like myself, doesn't like this kind of thing

I've already said sorry, what more do you want me to do? You know, you can tell a moderator to delete the thread, can't you? Well that is if you want. Again, sorry.

PredatrHuntr

PredatrHuntr

How did you not know they were drawn by someone else?  Where did you get them from? AVPGalaxy? You made it seem like these were YOUR designs without the slightest bit of credit to person who originally drew them.

The ironic thing is that if you had bothered to ask me if it was ok to manipulate the drawings and do what you did, I would have said go for it.  Look at it from my point of view - its like someone is stealing your work, and artists don't take kindly to people who steal anothers work and then come across as though it was theirs to begin with.

Urban Predator - I want to you to know how serious this is so that you understand why I am upset.  I hope you learn from this experience.  Who know...maybe it will give you inspiration to draw your own completely new Bio designs...

Now to asnwer your question - how I drew them: I first took some reference pics  and them sketched them out with a pencil.  Then I began to refine the lines and correct any mistakes.  Once I had the lines I wanted I took a mechanical pen and went over the lines to make them nice and dark.  I wanted to come up with Bio designs that showed the side, front and an angled view because I could never find them.

No hard feelings Urban Pred...now grab a pencil and lets see what you can do!

PS - heres my Dev Art page if anyone is interested:

http://predatrhuntr.deviantart.com

Vader the White

I did someting like this not too long ago. Mostly because I needed a reference and my printer doesn't have much ink.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Wow............. ::)

Sgt.Torque Reikan

those are nice you should add some color ;D

REDSUN HUNTER

REDSUN HUNTER

nice work PredatrHuntr :-\ i can't beleave this kid copyed your work yo and did know please what bunch of bs yo i've seen your work it's nice i have on my deviantart you know. It's badass work i also seen your on planetavp.com too. You should check my other work before i post my pred's up before some dumbass copys my pred's and clamse it his work!!! http://graffitiismyweapon.deviantart.com/

happypred

happypred

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Sep 30, 2007, 07:43:07 PM
I mixed the Predator bio helmets from P1, P2 and AvP-R into five different, but cool masks. Check them out.

I'm just curious how you modified the original artist's work, you didn't just copy and paste did you?

REDSUN HUNTER

REDSUN HUNTER

yo that's my work did you check it out!!!! not bio's i did do that i post deviantart so every body can check my work i am graffiti artist uknow but  i draw pred's too i just haven't had time post them up yet. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed