Best 3D glasses available ?

Started by JKS1, May 12, 2012, 04:51:10 PM

Author
Best 3D glasses available ? (Read 645 times)

JKS1

JKS1

Can anyone recommend some really good glasses for watching this movie in 3D ?

Please provide links to purchase sites/stores too if possible

Thanks    :)

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

What's wrong with the £1 plastic glasses you get given in the cinema?  I've never had any problem with those.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

I would say that it depends on the cinema and the movie. I just started to work at the newly open cinema and it is the best cinematic quality I have ever seen, because of the new hardware..

JKS1

JKS1

I asked as this is the first movie ive ever seen in 3D

Never even been tempted to watch anything thats ever come out in 3D before but Prometheus looks like something really special so i'm breaking a lifetime habit with this one

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

Quote from: JKS1 on May 13, 2012, 07:29:46 AM
I asked as this is the first movie ive ever seen in 3D

Never even been tempted to watch anything thats ever come out in 3D before but Prometheus looks like something really special so i'm breaking a lifetime habit with this one

My recommendation is, give it a go in regular 3D and see how you like it. An awful lot of people seem willing to objectively state that 3D is awful and it'll make you sick, and you "should" only see it in IMAX or "should" only see it in 2D or whatever. But perception is such a subjective thing - we all see and feel the world differently.

I love 3D, it doesn't make me sick, and when it's done well (as I am almost certain it will be by RS) then it really does add substantially to the movie experience. I find that the plastic 3D specs are okay - not brilliant as I have to perch them in front of my own glasses and I think some kind of clip-on arrangment would work better for me... but short of having prescription 3D specs made...

And if regular 3D does or doesn't work for you, try IMAX and see how you like that.

We can't tell you whether you'll like it or not, you have to try for yourself. All I can say is, I like it, and I think it will be awesome in Prometheus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed