Lord of the Rings - Amazon Series

Started by KiramidHead, Nov 04, 2017, 07:53:05 PM

Author
Lord of the Rings - Amazon Series (Read 31,081 times)

SM

SM

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 02, 2024, 10:26:26 PMDoes Middle-earth tobacco have psychedelic properties?😇👉👈😅🙈

https://s13.gifyu.com/images/SClUp.gif

Local Trouble

Did SM dig the Hobbit trilogy as well?

SM

SM

What do you reckon?

Local Trouble

Highland

Highland

I liked Rings of Power more than the Hobbit Trilogy. I'm not sure what that means  :-[

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Feb 02, 2024, 09:43:29 PMSimple comparison: The Fellowship of the Ring (one of my fav movies ever) is an amazing film and very faithful adaptation. Jackson respected the source material. Rings of Power is horrible as a tv series and utterly unfaithful to Tolkien's vision. It's basically Amazon's fanfiction.

Agreed, Fellowship was great (Bombadil omission aside). They really nailed the look.

With The Hobbit trilogy, I only got as far as the first film. Never saw Rings of Power - not interested, good morning!

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Highland on Feb 04, 2024, 06:17:27 AMI liked Rings of Power more than the Hobbit Trilogy. I'm not sure what that means  :-[

It's a compliment or something to 'Ring of Powers' and an insult to the Hobbit Trilogy. :)

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 02, 2024, 10:26:26 PMDoes Middle-earth tobacco have psychedelic properties?😇👉👈😅🙈

https://s13.gifyu.com/images/SClUp.gif

No. It was just Tolkien's thing :)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Wweyland

Wweyland

Maybe they will listen and improve?

Ingwar

Ingwar

1. Dream on :)
2. This clusterf**k is beyond repair.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Ingwar on Feb 29, 2024, 03:59:52 PM1. Dream on :)
2. This clusterf**k is beyond repair.

Does the same fate await Netflix's The Witcher? :)

Ingwar

Ingwar

Without a doubt. The fate is sealed. All hope is gone. Game over. Amen and whatever.

I forgot about Netflix Witcher already. As a remedy I'm waiting for the new Witcher novel coming at the end of the year.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed