Sound Track for AVP2

Started by dagoba6, Mar 14, 2007, 04:10:26 PM

Author
Sound Track for AVP2 (Read 1,147 times)

dagoba6

dagoba6

I hope they use scores from the Predator and Aliens movie in the film.

insaniac

insaniac

Agree, although whomever does the score for AVP... has some big shoes to fill. The Alan Silvestri score of "Predator" and the James Horner score for "Aliens" is by far the best sci-fi scores out there. The Vangelis score of "Bladerunner" is pretty good too. At any rate, the score for a movie is a make or break deal for a movie.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Quote from: insaniac on Mar 14, 2007, 05:00:43 PM
Agree, although whomever does the score for AVP... has some big shoes to fill. The Alan Silvestri score of "Predator" and the James Horner score for "Aliens" is by far the best sci-fi scores out there. The Vangelis score of "Bladerunner" is pretty good too. At any rate, the score for a movie is a make or break deal for a movie.

I completely agree with the Predator score!!!!!!!!(Al Silvestri does a lot of good work)

dagoba6

dagoba6

Lets just hope the directors get it right and put a good score to the movie.  It will def. make a huge Diference to the film.  It would be cool to hear dif scores from both Predator and Aliens in the movie.

Champiionser

Champiionser

The AvP sound track was really nice,but it's too much like a war.I hope the sound track for AVP2 will be slower.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

I just hope Tyler comes up with actual themes for the action, and not the generic "Running/Fighting/Explosions" music that AvP got saddled with.  A bunch of AvP's cues were good, but the action scoring left a lot to be desired.  (IMO)

I have faith in Tyler.  The scores I have heard of his so far have been quite good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed