Space Jockey?

Started by Danger Close, Apr 15, 2007, 04:25:27 AM

Author
Space Jockey? (Read 1,580 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

This is way out there but... could they bring the Space Jockey back, and could it work? or Would it have to wait for a stand alone Alien 5?

gameoverman

gameoverman

Well it all depends.  If they don't get Giger back, they might as well not even bother.  And also, you need a director who will make it work.  Ridley Scott would be perfect for this.

War Wager

War Wager

I agree Ridley Scott would be perfect for a fifth alien movie about the space jockey and the aliens home planet...

rob_burleson

rob_burleson

I don't know if I like the idea of bringing Ridley back.  I always like the fact that the Alien movies gave up and coming directors a chance.  And Ridley has this wierd affinity for putting Russell Crowe in his movies now and that would just not work.  Having Geiger around for a fifth alien would be a really good idea though.

Newsfop

Newsfop

Are you saying that Russel Crowe wouldn't be good in an Alien movie?

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Quote from: Newsfop on Apr 16, 2007, 01:49:47 PM
Are you saying that Russel Crowe wouldn't be good in an Alien movie?

Depends...as the Alien or the Predator...?!  ;D

Now seriously, from his experience, he likes alot more deeper movies, more story or character driven... but it would be curious to see him sucker punching an Alien saying 'Stay away from my family, you ugly paparazzi..."  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed