What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 586,180 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 25, 2016, 08:08:54 AM
Going to watch my first ice hockey game on Friday! Been meaning to go for ages and we were just happening to organize a trip out with the old school friends and someone suggested ice hockey and I was all over it. Really looking forward to seeing them again and going.  ;D

This is one of the things on my Bucket List, always wanted to go to a game

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Watching hockey in person is SO much better. The action is very fast and intense! I went to the Edmonton Oilers vs Pittsburgh Penguins back in late November (in Pittsburgh) and it was so fun watching, especially in the third row behind the goalie's glass. Also helps they are my favorite NHL teams :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've never seen a game, truth be told. So I'm somewhat terrible in that regard but I've wanted to go for a long time now. I'm actually surprised at how big it is over here in the UK.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So my little brother gifted me his copy of Isolation... now I just have to push myself through half the game to get to where I was. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Airsofting tomorrow! It'll twice in 2 months. Amazing.  :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

So... is it still chilly in the UK? Supposed to be in the upper 60s (Fahrenheit) next week in western Pennsylvania!

Just happy to be relaxing after a horrific day of mail.

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

we can all thank Canada for hockey :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 06, 2016, 03:08:59 AM
So... is it still chilly in the UK? Supposed to be in the upper 60s (Fahrenheit) next week in western Pennsylvania!

Just happy to be relaxing after a horrific day of mail.

It's been quite sunny the last few days actually.  :o 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I had an absolutely cracking day airsofting yesterday. Was playing at an old tool factory. Great little urban/cqb site.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Finally saw Deadpool. Awesome, F***ing Awesome ;D

Randomizer

Randomizer

Have I mentioned that my USB drive didn't work? Apparently FAT32-formated drives can't support individual files over the size of 4.5 GB. The file I wanted to copy was a little over that. Just reformat to NTFS and done !

Now I have two 8 GB USB drives lying around. Kinda overreacted, heh.  :-X

Corporal Hicks

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

this made me incredibly happy

http://www.jeffbridges.com

Topazora

Topazora

one more week of actual school, then graduate week after this, then the end of April, off to C school for a month and then- Japan!  Ugh, there's a light at the end of this educational tunnel!

Randomizer

Randomizer

Solved my laptop's problem. Basically a System Restore did the trick, especially when I wasn't expecting it to work at all. Really really happy about this !  :)

I will, however, keep the drivers for 2 or 3 days just in case.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed