Complete Multiplayer and/or Single Player Preview
15 (13.8%)
New MP Maps/Skins Reveal
5 (4.6%)
Ikarops Birthday
20 (18.3%)
Demo
36 (33%)
AVPGalaxy visits Rebellion Studios for curry and huge preview for the game as well as exclusive new interviews and a new trailer unveiling
21 (19.3%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author
12/11/09 (Read 63,859 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Ghost Rider LSOV

Ghost Rider LSOV

I'm with you AMC_Duke. :)

Ikarop got too close to a hungry Alien it seems. :p

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Sorry.

Much credit must be given to Michael Ironside, however. It's a true testament to his great acting career since he's able to utter that line and keep a straight face.

yaji

yaji

The first screenshot is from PC right ? I think i can see the ambient occlusion.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Those are some cool shots.

Inferno

Inferno

wow, i suggested the head turning stealth kill for 180 degrees, and the person that got their head turned can look at their killer. is rebellion actually doing cool things that i suggest? if so.....please read all of what i wrote :D. here's another one, stealth kill where species grabs marine's head with left and places rite hand on its head. the head will be squeezed. the player getting stealth killed sees the edges of the screen getting hazy and their controller is rumbling, and the screen is shaking, until u hear a satsifying *CRUNCH* and either the head is completely eviserated (if its easier) or u see a shriveled malformed head (better but will be harder to pull off). =D i have more rebellion!! curbstomp for human vs human execution kills :D READ IT!

ikarop

ikarop

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Something... big... is coming.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Oh shit......GOJIRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Inferno

Inferno

is that a glass half full/half empty reference? clearly im having a glass half full time at the moment. this is the 2nd time that i suggest something and it happens. im most likely just blowing hot air but hey, a boy can dream. we DO have rebellion staffers that navigate the forums so....there is a possibility bc ive mentioned alot of ideas.

Pred energy.
Stealth kills.
Curbstomp for marine vs marine.
Player vocalization. ( i still want my predator to say "motherf**ker" while swinging on trees, still want him to laugh, and still want him to make a triumphant roar, now and again) =D
I'd also like for marines to be vocal 2, add to player immersion. (kill player with shotgun "ooo juicy") [that could take away from the fear part of the game but that of course would be left to rebellion's hands]

ikarop

ikarop

I was referring to Inferno's statement as I was expecting a rampage of suggestions from him aka ginormous post.  :( I won't post gifs ever again.

Inferno

Inferno

Quote from: ikarop on Dec 17, 2009, 06:38:14 PM
I was referring to Inferno's statement as I was expecting a rampage of suggestions from him aka ginormous post.  :( I won't post gifs ever again.
wait to get the community 2 hate me now, i was just having a cloud 9 moment. delete my post if u deem it necessary.

ikarop

ikarop

Actually I was happy to see your comment. Rebellion have been taking feedback from the forums that's a fact. Not that kind of feedback I believe but It's nice to see you excited about it.

Inferno

Inferno

Quote from: Huol on Dec 17, 2009, 02:28:52 PM
Its totally his hands.

Six has twisted the marines head around and is just pulling back his hands.

This.

There was an MP when everyone that the alien being played was the predalien. It was DEF. the claws of the alien, just his hands.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed