AvP Rated R on E! Programme

Started by Darkness, Jul 19, 2004, 12:32:41 AM

Author
AvP Rated R on E! Programme (Read 14,303 times)

DaveAVP

DaveAVP

If this is true then it can only be good for the film.  People have been waiting for this film for 12/15 years and if Fox thought that aiming the film at a young audience was the best idea then they would have been wrong.  Most people who want to see this film are probably over 20. Just finished reading the book and was a bit dissapointed, not by the action and strory but by the lack of detail in the fights etc + its very short and only took about 3 hours to finish.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

SEE! SEE! I NEVER BELIEVED FOR A SECOND THAT THIS MOVIE WOULD BE PG-13! THAT RUMOUR WAS STARTED BY THE SAME BASTARDS WHO STARTED THE WHOLE"theres going to be rock music in AVP"   GO R!

Xirmatul

Xirmatul

This is great news.

batman

batman

It'll probably be a 15 in the UK.

Gazz

Gazz

Wow, I posted that at Empire =P  I see MoBiUG from the forums was first to get it over here =P

Barreth

Barreth

What makes you think it was all Paul Anderson who said F*CK YOU to fox?? How do you know fox didnt agree to make it rated-r right from the start... and besides... it still isnt confirmed yet... it's still techincally a "rumour"... so keep your pants on fella's

Cookies

Cookies

To have a rumor and what ever this long isnt a good thing since it shows that the movie in fact doesnt have alot of gore or if not any gore.  This movie is gonna suck if there isnt any gore, and thats the end of that.  Paul anderson, u suck!  and fox u cheap f'ers for having him direct this movie.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Wow, how original. ^ :)  -Rusty Nails

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

OHHHH YES RATED R. hehehehehehehehheeh

TheStorm

TheStorm

E! is a very reliable TV station too, all they do is talk about entertainment, and last year they were the ones who unvieled that T3 was R as well, so I take this with quite confidence.

Nik

Nik

i do beleive that this will b are but this doesnt prove nething until we see rated r at the official site.

batman

batman

something's definitely going down tho. Why no rating just three weeks b4 film release? Perhaps certain scenes were shot with and without gore and they are still deciding on putting it all together? If there have been test screenings then these wud have been incorporated to help this decision. I also heard that the ending is exactly like the book and yet another ending has been shot where the predalien burster actually comes out {like alien 3 i guess} and they are debating which one to go with, based on these test audiences reactions.

batman

batman

Having said that, i also heard a nasty rumour that the rating was already decided long ago but fox are deliberately holding it back as long as possible.  Er, wonder why that cud be...

Terhou

Terhou

Well...R rating is good thing.   :)  

Slovarik

Slovarik

Cookies f**k you !!! Paul Anderson - best Director of sentury.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed