MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jun 10, 2004, 11:49:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures (Read 18,621 times)

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

If someone after seing the movie talk shit of it, I

IncubuS

IncubuS

AVP the MOVIE!!!! is going to BE AWSOME, we all need to have some positive energy about it, cause then they'll make a part 2. lol,      The PreDZ and the ALlENS look authentic, except for the extended blade and new clan pred mask. but overall kewl,   lets just HOPE)))  ANDERSON doesnt let us down !   :)     ???     :D     8)     >:D     :-\     :)  

Predgirl

Predgirl

You people are already complaining before the movie even is out yet.  Hello its just a tv preview probably just some pre production not the final prodcut so don't worry.

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

jesus u gus dont even give it a chance let the movie come out and then start complaing .. seriously, i mean wuz wuz so bad about wah they showed ? didnt look bad to me . so just wait till the movie comes out be4 u and me start complaing about it .....If theres sometihng to complaing about...

Predator Fecal Matter Smells Great

Predator Fecal Matter Smells Great

I really think the Access Hollywood clip is part of the actual movie trailor.  We will see it in its entirety tomorrow.  Interresting choice in music for the trailor.  Chanting and stuff....sounded cool.  I thought that they might play the James Horner stuff.  Also, it appeared that the pyramid scene was slowed down a little and it actually looked better because of this.  Overall, I am very impressed by the look of the film.  If the acting and the plot is good, and there are no cheeze elements, then I think this will be a good one.  We all know how trailors can make a movie look way better than it is.  For example...Alien Resurrection.  I dunno, we'll see.

TheStorm

TheStorm

You thought AR looked great? It looked like crap from day one.

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

;D   Well i just saw the MTV movie awards and AvP looks tight cant wait but what the hell was that think coming down from the sky wwas that a Pred Ship?

papercrouton

papercrouton

Hehe, that was me who posted the clip on IMDb.  I wasn't even aware Access Hollywood was showing a preview too, otherwise I would have recorded that as well.  Anyhow, I've taken 30-something of my own screenshots, much bigger than the ones posted here.  They can be found in the same thread: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370263/board/thread/9159978?d=9163049#9163049  And who's complaining?   >:D  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

It might've been somekind of dropship, but for all we know, it could just as well have been a human probe or something, detached from a rocket or launched from a satellite from outer space. It looks weird.  -Rusty Nails

dechende

dechende

i'm speechless for the moment except for HOLY@$#%$!^@&#^%@&@**#(@*^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!  ok, i'm alright now....really   :)   oh shit@$@!#$%^#@#23monkey!

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Haha!   ;D   Awesome! The Predators are gonna win this! I wonder if the Queen will be as big as she is in the concept art.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Nope, we've seen from the animatronic Queen that she's no bigger than she was in the last movies, so we're good.  :-)

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Very cool. I haven't seen the spots, but the pics look great! Thanks!!!

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Haha!   ;D   Awesome! The Predators are gonna win this! I wonder if the Queen will be as big as she is in the concept art.

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

if you watch it at one part you see the alien queen turn her head but if you pause it its really a ................predalien!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed