Pop Funko Predator Dog!

Started by Tetsujin, Jul 05, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

Author
Pop Funko Predator Dog! (Read 30,453 times)

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Master on Aug 15, 2018, 06:52:35 PM
There's   a scene where he flies spaceship

And let's not forget...
Spoiler
a scene where a Predog wags his tail and has his dreads scratched by the human entourage. 
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I believe the kid playing han solo with a pred ship was cut in an early test screening... Hope it stays that way  ;D

Danversity

Danversity

It's a kid, who got a badass looking mask and gauntlet on mail... On Halloween. Of course he's gonna wear it. Absolutely nothing unusual here.

I think it would be a whole lot cooler if they had a Funko figure of Fugitive that was see-through, instead of just black.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 16, 2018, 02:00:27 AM
It's a kid, who got a badass looking mask and gauntlet on mail... On Halloween. Of course he's gonna wear it. Absolutely nothing unusual here.

This.

Also I preordered a few of the Funko Pops off of one site and it looks like the removed Ollie completely (they better refund me). Dogs with dreads may be a thing in this movie after all. I can't say for sure if I'm completely against the idea, I'm even more curious to see how they look in the actual movie now.

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

I mean this scene

Spoiler
Rory puts on Predator's mask / shoulder canon and decides to walk the the streets in the midst of Halloween. He stumbles on school bullies, one of them throws an apple at him which Predator tech automatically perceive as an attack... with corresponding consequences.
[close]

Still on the movie... i think

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Tetsujin on Aug 16, 2018, 04:34:47 AM
Spoiler
Rory puts on Predator's mask / shoulder canon and decides to walk the the streets in the midst of Halloween. He stumbles on school bullies, one of them throws an apple at him which Predator tech automatically perceive as an attack... with corresponding consequences.
[close]

Still on the movie... i think

Spoiler
He carries no plasmacasters. There is no clue of the mini-hidden plasmacaster built in the mask...as mentioned in the script. I think it's totally left out.
Rory only takes the mask and the gauntlet with him while wondering in the streets.
[close]

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

:o

Thanks!  :)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 16, 2018, 02:00:27 AM
It's a kid, who got a badass looking mask and gauntlet on mail... On Halloween. Of course he's gonna wear it.

"I see Pred People"

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Him shooting the bullies was in the November test screening but not sure if it's been cut or changed

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Aug 17, 2018, 01:09:54 AM
Him shooting the bullies was in the November test screening but not sure if it's been cut or changed

That's interesting. If the mini plasma caster is gone, then I assume that by default removes the shooting scene.

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Aug 17, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

Interesting...

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 16, 2018, 06:40:51 AM
Spoiler
He carries no plasmacasters. There is no clue of the mini-hidden plasmacaster built in the mask...as mentioned in the script. I think it's totally left out.
Rory only takes the mask and the gauntlet with him while wondering in the streets.
[close]

?

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Tetsujin on Aug 17, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
?

I don't know for sure.
If it's in, then it's in. :)

Xan21

Xan21

Sounds horrendeous hope they have cut it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed