X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,365 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Gah! It looks just like a VHS...except not as exciting. :P

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 23, 2013, 01:09:55 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on May 23, 2013, 07:37:56 AM
I mother flippin' agree.

So, who would get Xbox One only because of Halo?

I don't know, honestly...I really don't know. I need more information first.

But at the moment I'm not sure I can justify spending all that money just for Halo. Heck, I was debating this even before I knew anything about the console, just because lately I haven't even been using my 360 all that much. :-\

Pretty much this. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Has Microsoft responded to this negative feedback?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Aspie on May 23, 2013, 02:40:36 PM
Has Microsoft responded to this negative feedback?

They called people who wanted backwards comparability backwards. Beyond that, I have no idea.

Aspie

Aspie

There's seriously no way this can be real. This has to be part of some massive marketing strategy. This is just... awojnmeowunoeanifrega

WinterActual

WinterActual

:laugh:

Effectz

Effectz

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

So here it is.

I won't be buying Xbox One.

The kicker for me is the inability to play arcade titles from Xbox 360. THAT shouldn't be a hardware/backwards compatibility issue! It's a shameless attempt to choke off a resource so that somewhere down the line they can charge you for it again. And again and again and again and again. This ends here for me.

I won't be buying anymore Xbox 360 arcade games either. It's like buying goldfish and putting them in a fishbowl that has a diminishing and  un-rewnewable amount of water.

I honestly hope this system TANKS embarrassingly and others will learn from this insolence.   

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 23, 2013, 03:28:53 PM
So here it is.

The kicker for me is the inability to play arcade titles from Xbox 360. THAT shouldn't be a hardware/backwards compatibility issue! It's a shameless attempt to choke off a resource so that somewhere down the line they can charge you for it again. And again and again and again and again. This ends here for me.

I won't be buying anymore Xbox 360 arcade games either. It's like buying goldfish and putting them in a fishbowl that has a diminishing and  un-rewnewable amount of water.

I honestly hope this system TANKS embarrassingly and others will learn from this insolence.   
Rage against the machine.

Effectz

Effectz

People will buy it simple because it's Xbox,like my friend.I asked him is he buying it even though it's a turd and he said yes.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cal427eb on May 23, 2013, 04:22:58 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 23, 2013, 03:28:53 PM
So here it is.

Rage against the machine.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Effectz on May 23, 2013, 04:31:54 PM
People will buy it simple because it's Xbox,like my friend.I asked him is he buying it even though it's a turd and he said yes.

Yeah, the same story all over again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl2WV8X2FP4#

TorsoInvader

TorsoInvader

Little late to the party i know but i gotta comment on this.

I watched the reveal live like most people,and for the first hlaf hour or so i realized that the speaker was talking to us like we were bordroom members.Just listing off random specs and crap like we are company execs.

You can make a drinking game out of the many time they say revolution or revolutionalize.Its apparent that microsoft did not listen to consumer feedback,why the crap would i want to surf the internet and watch TV on a  GAMING CONSOLE?(apparently you still need a seprate cable box to hook it up to)

Ever since the whole block used games issue was first brought up this year gamers have agreeded on one thing,what ever gaming company does this is finished.Sony's stock skyrocketed soon after the reveal proving this point,At this rate microsoft will go the way of sega and do software only.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed