What was your greatest trip?

Started by CanadianHero67, Nov 18, 2007, 10:26:43 PM

Author
What was your greatest trip? (Read 1,717 times)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

My greatest trip was this year on fathers day when Dad and me went to the Canadian War Plane Museum in Hamilton and saw all these cool planes such as the Spitfire, Hurrican, and many more.
There was one special appearence I remember and it was the P-51 Mustang and some others I forget, possibly a Wildcat. I even saw a De Havilland Vampire. My favourite part was seeing some planes in the air including the B-25 Mitchell and my all out favourite the Avro Lancaster witch is one of the last two opperational Lancasters in the world! There was supposed to be a ME-109 but they didn't have the proper pilot to fly it to the museum. I had a great time anyway and hope to do it again.

maledoro

maledoro

An LSD blotter I had found when I was six years old. It was a full-colored picture of Steamboat Willy. The trip lasted about three hours.

MartyPredator

the greatest trip erm could of been anything time between November 2006 till March 2007
when i was with my x and we had such a great time doing whatever and going where ever and had a laugh

The G-man

The G-man

Visiting my aunt in india! ;D

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Dragon_Ash on Jan 12, 2008, 06:10:01 PM
Whats India like?

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

heading literally across the entire U.S to the canadian border :D!...well from south to north,roadtrip style  :D

Interfa

Interfa

Domenican Republic, Spain, China, Thailand.........i don`t remember all. They were GREAT!!!!!!!

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Interfa on Jan 12, 2008, 07:45:42 PM
Domenican Republic, Spain, China, Thailand.........i don`t remember all. They were GREAT!!!!!!!

omg well that just shut me up  :D

Interfa

Interfa

Quoteomg well that just shut me up 
Yeah! ;D That`s not all. ----------> Canary islands, Egypt, Norway, Austria, Bali.

Neukku

Neukku

Trip to cross cost of Sweden to Denmark on Recreational vehicle :P Rovaniemi to Copenhagen and back in two weeks.

The G-man

The G-man

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jan 12, 2008, 06:12:58 PM
Quote from: Dragon_Ash on Jan 12, 2008, 06:10:01 PM
Whats India like?

Verry nice :) she lives in Bangalore, the more 'richer' part :) it's quite nice, good temperature, friendly people, delicious food, but watch out for apes, they run around loose on the streets ;D

Cromartie

Cromartie

i went to mars when i smoked super weed! stuff was f**king brilliant!

Predator-S

Predator-S

I never went anywhere and I'm so mad about that!  >:(

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: Interfa on Jan 12, 2008, 07:45:42 PM

You are lucky! :P  I would love to go to China or anywhere in Asia to be honest.  How is it in China (other than the obvious smog, and pollution.. :D)?  And what city did you visit?

My greatest trip... Well, I'd have to say any of times that I visited Niagara Falls on the Canadian side and was able to view the falls from the great Skylon Tower and also was able to see Toronto which at the time I think was around 60 or 70 miles away.  I've got a few other places around the U.S.A. like Philadelphia, Chicago, and Minneapolis/Saint Paul but none of those trips compare to seeing the great falls each time.  The closest would be Chicago when I visited the city about two years ago.

Interfa

Interfa

QuoteYou are lucky!   I would love to go to China or anywhere in Asia to be honest.  How is it in China (other than the obvious smog, and pollution.. )?  And what city did you visit?
oooo.....One I can tell precisely, there absolutely  no rules of traffic! ;D
Well and if seriously, in China very lovely. We were in small resort  town and went on excursion in park of the Buddha. Saw the greatest statue. It is more than a statue of liberty
http://i024.radikal.ru/0801/9d/5368cf061c04.jpg
The Golden Buddha.
http://i011.radikal.ru/0801/a8/8dfbd8a81cc1.jpg
The Great Gates.
http://i010.radikal.ru/0801/74/4946cfc45c42.jpg
===============>
;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed