Sega Giveaway Friday with Aliens Infestation Goodies (10/7/11)

Started by predxeno, Oct 07, 2011, 12:44:14 AM

Author
Sega Giveaway Friday with Aliens Infestation Goodies (10/7/11) (Read 4,127 times)

predxeno

predxeno

http://blogs.sega.com/2011/10/06/free-stuff-friday-%E2%80%93-october-7-2011/

The Prizes:
QuoteThis week we have six identical packs, each with one of the following prizes included. Good luck!

1. Aliens Infestation - the Nintendo DS Game! The game is completely region free and can be enjoyed across any Nintendo DS, or 3DS system.

2. Aliens Infestation Buttons – four buttons displaying different Colonial Marines meeting their end from various Alien life forms. Facehugger, chestburster, and full on Alien with mini-through-head-death. These were originally given away at our PAX 2011 booth and were quite the hit!

3. Aliens Infestation Animated Lenticular – This framed art piece features a fully animated Alien stalking and attacking a Colonial Marine. The animation is pulled directly from the in-game sprites and is, in essence, a moving picture in a static format. In the image above you can catch the last frame when the Marine is pushing the Alien back with a burst of gunfire from the Pulse Rifle. We're really happy with how these turned out and cannot wait to get them out to 6 lucky winners! **Only 200 of these were created, they are extremely limited!**

How to Play:
Quote1. You must be following us on Twitter to be eligible. (If you don't have a Twitter account, you can create one by going to http://www.twitter.com and click the green "get started — join!" button in the center of the page.)

2. At random times on Friday, we will announce the prize we are giving away, a word or phrase, and what number of response you need to be to win. Send us a direct message (DM) via Twitter and be that number to win the prize. (@ replies do not count as entries!)

Example:

We tweet "GIVEAWAY: Sonic T-shirt, size L. Be the 15th person to DM "Sonic Adventure" to win!"

You see this, and want to win it, so you send us a direct message that says "Sonic Adventure". If you are the 15th person to do so, you are the winner!

Quotation marks do not matter, capitalization does not matter, but spelling does matter!

3. All followers are eligible to win all prizes, unless a restriction is noted. Restrictions are usually due to the prize being region-locked. For example, US games that won't work on UK gaming systems. There may also be age restrictions due to the rating of the game.

4. We will announce the winner on our Twitter feed once eligibility is confirmed.

Xenomrph

Cool, thanks for the heads-up!

Corporal Hicks

Has this been won? Unfortunately I can't take anything electronic into work and I don't have any internet access.

newbeing

Yeah they gave all their prizes away.

Corporal Hicks

Bummer. Hope they do another.

ikarop

No worries! We'll be giving away some of those prizes too :).

newbeing

Hopefully I'll have better luck than I did with the Sega one :P

Master Chief

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 07, 2011, 05:27:30 PM

Feel free to send me free stuff, ikarop.  Seriously, I don't mind at all.  8)

predxeno

predxeno

Which of the prizes will you be giving away?  They're selling the pins on eBay, should I buy them or are you also offering them to winners?

EDIT: Are you also giving away that ultra-rare lenticular?

Corporal Hicks

Don't bloody help me.

ikarop

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 07, 2011, 07:11:28 PM

Which of the prizes will you be giving away?  They're selling the pins on eBay, should I buy them or are you also offering them to winners?

EDIT: Are you also giving away that ultra-rare lenticular?

Both.

And are you sure it's the same buttons? That's odd. Got a link?

ikarop

Because they are too cool! I can't think of a reason why someone would want to sell those :P

predxeno

I guess there's always the casual fan who gets them even though doesn't care about the Aliens franchise, but that's lucky for us cause those people will just sell it to the fans who weren't able to get them. ;D

EDIT: When's the AvPGalaxy giveaway?  I hope it's soon; so I know whether or not to buy the buttons on eBay before the auction ends (or before somebody else buys them).

ikarop

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 07, 2011, 08:25:57 PM
I guess there's always the casual fan who gets them even though doesn't care about the Aliens franchise, but that's lucky for us cause those people will just sell it to the fans who weren't able to get them. ;D

EDIT: When's the AvPGalaxy giveaway?  I hope it's soon; so I know whether or not to buy the buttons on eBay before the auction ends (or before somebody else buys them).

No date sorry! It should be soon tho.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed