AvP Officially Released!

Started by Darkness, Feb 16, 2010, 05:00:33 AM

Author
AvP Officially Released! (Read 25,504 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It’s officially February 16, 2010 in the US which means for those of you there, you will be able to get your hands on Aliens vs. Predator today. AvP is available on Playstation 3, X-Box 360 and PC. Remember, you have the Standard Edition and the Hunter Edition (for PS3 & X360 only). The latter comes with downloadable multiplayer maps, as well as a posable facehugger model, a Weyland Yutani sleeve badge, a 3D lenticular postcard and a graphic novel.

Loved it? Hated it? You can post what you thought of the game in the Fan Reviews thread. I’d also check out our Aliens vs Predator Forum because I expect it’s going to be pretty busy there this week. For those of you who get the PC version, we have a Steam Group which you can join. I also wrote a couple of articles covering the Alien Abilities, Predator Weapons & Equipment and Marine Weapons & Equipment. If you get stuck in any of the campaign missions, someone on YouTube has uploaded a full video walkthrough of all the missions. AvP will be released in Australia on Thursday and in the UK on Friday.

Chris P

Chris P

;)      Aw yeah! Totally was here for that.   8)     1st comment.

Xenoligiost

Xenoligiost

GOD DAMN i have to wait t ill thursday cause i live in alaska!!!   >:(     dont ruin the suprise for me!!
 anyone else spend the last 30 mins of count down clock watching it?

provost

provost

No steam preload, great.

BSW624

BSW624

Yay! now just gotta wait till about noon to get mine from gamestop   >:(  

SaintRoam

SaintRoam

Awwww.... man! Us aussie boys haveta wait 2 more days! U suck USA!!   :'(    Hey 2Xenoligiost, was totally there for the countdown too dude

pimpedtedy

pimpedtedy

ugghhhh steam says 12 hours this sucks lol i want to play soo bad

It's finally here!  Now I just have to wait for the unlock on steam so that I can start downloading.

Xenologiost if I lived in Alaska I would be out hunting, camping, canoeing in the COLD.  I wish to live in Alaska someday.

darklordhugy15

darklordhugy15

WOOT ITS FINALLY OUT   ;D  

AJMARTINecu

AJMARTINecu

;D    waiting until 1 pm

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I think this deserves a drink.

ACe

ACe

Game stop called and told me i might not get my reserved copy today becasue the havent got a shipment

Xenoligiost

Xenoligiost

@ACe gamestop called and told me my game was coming out on the 16th(but i was in school)  i called them back and they said it might take 1-2 days for them to get their shipment in

alexpj19

alexpj19

Alaska is awesome I lived there for 7 years in anchorage

Chris P

Chris P

Heard some got the game out early. Lucky bastards.   >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed