IF Ripley and Hicks are back in Alien 5, what have they been up to since Aliens?

Started by Close Encounters, Mar 05, 2015, 06:20:59 PM

Author
IF Ripley and Hicks are back in Alien 5, what have they been up to since Aliens? (Read 2,547 times)

Xenomorphine

If Hicks had any eye damage, I doubt something like that isn't fixable, that far in the future. Especially in the military.

whiterabbit

Yea pretty sure they can grow new skin.

SuperM

Ripley has been fighting a nicotine addiction after realizing everyone in the future smokes too much, especially W/Y employees.

Infected

I hope she will be bald in Alien 5 though, that look from Alien 3 was the only positive about that movie.

The Cruentus

Probably getting on with their lives, Hicks maybe creating a task force, preparing some marines for "unusual" encounters, just in case.

Son Of Kane

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 07, 2015, 01:21:36 PM
Probably getting on with their lives, Hicks maybe creating a task force, preparing some marines for "unusual" encounters, just in case.

This is the most sensible theory I've heard.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 07, 2015, 03:44:34 AM
If Hicks had any eye damage, I doubt something like that isn't fixable, that far in the future. Especially in the military.

In true Blomkamp fashion! ;)

Close Encounters

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 07, 2015, 02:30:19 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 07, 2015, 03:44:34 AM

In true Blomkamp fashion! ;)

*sick medical re-generator gif*

Not sure I'd want it to go that far. I want the scars to look cool. On the other hand, I think Hicks' eyes should at least be useable if he's to be considered a threat. After all, firing a gun without depth perception could be very tricky.

They could always go with cybernetics and give Hicks a cyber eye. Not sure how good that would look for an Alien film, though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed