What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 587,236 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Going to see Mad Max with the lady after work!  ;D

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

This made me really happy after a long day at the welfare office.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Going to MCM Expo London tomorrow.  ;D

Darkness

Darkness

Finally got my bedrooms painted this week... 4 years after I moved in. It's one of the hardest things I've ever done but it was worth it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on May 22, 2015, 09:33:16 AM
Finally got my bedrooms painted this week... 4 years after I moved in. It's one of the hardest things I've ever done but it was worth it.

Decorating is such a ball ache! What colours have you gone for?

Darkness

Darkness

Sea Blue.

I still want to paint the rest of the house at some point in a couple of years.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Do you have anything else up? Posters? Pictures?

Darkness

Darkness

A couple of Avril Lavigne posters and that AvP Requiem poster. I was thinking of getting some more posters actually. You know what else I don't have? Pictures or frames. I'm clueless when it comes to DIY.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Which AvPR poster? The Japanese one?

I always meant to get frames for me posters. I think I will next time I move out. You should look at the snap ones, I think they're called.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Someone donated a very large sum of money to my GoFundMe. Our goal was met! Hopefully we can break goal a little further so we can literally buy more time for us to survive until Mom and I get employed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad to hear it mate! So very happy for you.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Last night's awesome dream. (check out the dream thread...)

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Won a double pass to a Terminator Genisys advance footage screening, Arnie in attendance.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Wrecktangle on May 28, 2015, 05:44:49 AM
Won a double pass to a Terminator Genisys advance footage screening, Arnie in attendance.  ;D

Very nice!!! Congrats. You'll have to see how many cheesey quotes you can fit in.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's Friday! I'm off to UK Games Expo tomorrow to compete in the UK Nationals for Star Trek Attack Wing.  :) Came 7th last year playing a horrible build that I hated playing. Hopefully have fun this time.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed