Were all the Predators in the ship in P2 hunting?

Started by Half-knife, Aug 20, 2007, 03:19:16 AM

Author
Were all the Predators in the ship in P2 hunting? (Read 1,579 times)

Half-knife

What does everyone else think? Why would only one Predator in a ship full of them be hunting? Maybe the trophies were all won by the different Predators and this one wanted to hunt humans. How about it?

gameoverman

Most likely.  They were only in town for a few days, so I doubt they just sat around the whole time.  :P

Johnny Handsome

The story in predator 2 tells you otherwise, one predator is hunting because he chases harrigan and his group of cops, hes playing cat and mouse with harrigan by killing danny and the people arround him (king willy).
Too unlikely, one predator was hunting in predator 2.

Bishop2

Perhaps the rest of the Predators left LA and hunted elsewhere somehow.  Or else they were sitting around keeping tabs on on the main Predator's progress, monitoring his performance.

Nightmare

Maybe it was some sort of "blooding ritual" but with humans instead of aliens.

Aeus

Quote from: Nightmare on Aug 20, 2007, 10:36:59 PM
Maybe it was some sort of "blooding ritual" but with humans instead of aliens.

It was. This was confirmed by the writers of the movie (John Thomas and Jim Thomas)in the special features of Predator 2.

ShadowPred

Wow, I never heard, I guess I should have finished the commentary with the writers. So, if the alien skull in the trophy is in fact his ( id on't want to piss off the people who say that it might not be his)  wouldn't this mean that Humans are in fact the ultimate pray?

Caledonia

QuoteHumans are in fact the ultimate pray?
Well the writers always said that in the commentary for Predator 1, "the deadliest species is man and the most deadliest man is a combat soldier".

Come to think of it a combat soldier is perhaps more challenging than aliens given the right environment.

As for the other predators in the movie, I really don't know what it was they could have been doing. Los Angeles is an enormous place the surrounding suburbs and cities were probably just as dangerous in the violent future created, they most likely had zones for their own hunting.

Gill Predator

may be........because it dont need a lot of predators to destory the town..... :D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Joker on Aug 21, 2007, 12:42:07 AM
Wow, I never heard, I guess I should have finished the commentary with the writers. So, if the alien skull in the trophy is in fact his ( id on't want to piss off the people who say that it might not be his)  wouldn't this mean that Humans are in fact the ultimate pray?

I think it's different clans, different rituals.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed