Picture of a pred without armour/clothes?

Started by azerty, Aug 20, 2007, 12:39:12 AM

Author
Picture of a pred without armour/clothes? (Read 3,508 times)

SiL

Quote from: gameoverman on Aug 20, 2007, 08:45:39 AM
Yes, because every type of possible lifeform in the timeframe of 4.5 billion years has already been created on earth.
That's a bull statement if ever there was one. Not only were many of those 4.5 billion years spent getting out of the ocean, but the organisms we see on Earth are restricted to the Earth's particular makeup and how the environment around it evolved, etc. There are many, many possibilities out there, and I fail to see how we've already gone through them all.

gameoverman

gameoverman

You obviously didn't grasp my post, SiL.  The earth is 4.5 billion years old.  It's had that long for organisms to evolve.  Yes, the first life forms did not appear until about a billion years later.

But where you go wrong is that earth has just about every possible environment for life to evolve in.  We can see environments unlike earth in our solar system - and there is no evidence that any life exists there (maybe on Europa and Mars - but those are speculated from conditions already known to be found on Earth).

So why didn't non-carbon lifeforms evolve when the Earth is rich in other elements?  Because it can't.

Why doesn't life evolve on other planets in our solar system?  Because life simply cannot exist there.  Life requires certain conditions to be met.  At least in this universe with these physical laws.

Making statements about life evolving without earth-like conditions, is just pure speculation and has no scientific evidence at all.

Corporal Hicks

Don't birds do that anyway.

Johnny Handsome

Here is a naked predator, they dont have genitals.

Bishop2

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 20, 2007, 07:02:15 PM
http://i17.tinypic.com/5y88zgx.jpg

Where does that image originate from?

Still looks like they might have some kind of genitalia to me.  Could just be something that has to be brought out from within.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteWhere does that image originate from?
AvP.

Predboy

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 20, 2007, 07:02:15 PM
http://i17.tinypic.com/5y88zgx.jpg

I guess this is a decent photo. Doesn't look too much like a human.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteDoesn't look too much like a human.
Yeahh, that what i thought too, they really dont are so human what most people make them out to be.
I mean look at the damn thing, it loos like a crossbreed between a human, snake and an crocodile.

Bishop2

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 20, 2007, 07:08:16 PM
QuoteWhere does that image originate from?
AvP.

A book about the movie?  The video game?  Obviously this wasn't in the film, although that would be pretty funny. :)

Johnny Handsome

QuoteA book about the movie?  The video game?  Obviously this wasn't in the film, although that would be pretty funny.
AvP movie. This is one pred without armour from avp, if you look at the face its one of the preds that takes scars body at the end of the movie.You also see a naked predator in the making of of avp in the adi workshop, its the exact same pred :)
And also long dreadlocks.

Bishop2

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 20, 2007, 07:24:25 PM
QuoteA book about the movie?  The video game?  Obviously this wasn't in the film, although that would be pretty funny.
AvP movie. This is one pred without armour from avp, if you look at the face its one of the preds that takes scars body at the end of the movie.You also see a naked predator in the making of of avp in the adi workshop, its the exact same pred :)
And also long dreadlocks.

Okay, but again, where does this image come from specifically?  Is it on the DVD somewhere?  Is it in the ADI "Making of AVP" book?  Obviously this exact imagine of a naked Predator standing around on a white-and-gray background isn't in the movie itself. :)

Johnny Handsome

Of course its not in the movie naked, but the exact same predator is in the movie with armour. :)

Bishop2

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 20, 2007, 07:31:03 PM
Of course its not in the movie naked, but the exact same predator is in the movie with armour. :)

Yes, I get that, but CAN'T YOU JUST SAY WHERE YOU GOT THE FREAKING IMAGE?!  :P  :-X

Johnny Handsome

QuoteCAN'T YOU JUST SAY WHERE YOU GOT THE FREAKING IMAGE?!
Nope.

Bishop2

I should've expected as much from the damned Internet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed