What do preds do? How do they communicate?

Started by Plokoon111, Aug 15, 2007, 02:10:46 PM

Author
What do preds do? How do they communicate? (Read 1,002 times)

Plokoon111

Now I was thinking, when the predator makes that crackling werid noise, like hchchchc,
what does that mean, what is he saying? And how come he can't talk normal like he does later
in the movies? What does his noises mean? Ive kinda fill in the blank when I hear it.
And what do they do all day besides hunt? 

Nightmare

well, the clicking is probably they way they talk with each other, can also be to to scare theyr prey (or a natural predator from theyr home planet, the clicking can be a very loud sound for some animals)

they must make some sound dont you think?

just because they can copy what humans say i dont think they use some language like that to comunicate with each other

they live for hunting (acording to comics.....) beside that what do they do? they feed, they probably f*ck with theyr females, and they fight each other for training.....

the reason for the predatir clicking while hunting humans may just be like habit.....thinking high....if u were alone for large ammounts of time u probably would talk alone to, but the situations we hear the predator clicking it seems like he wants to scare someone or is surprised.

Plokoon111

I think it is how they talk to others, I think its kind of like a habit like humming.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed