The Things in Predator 2 that baffled me....

Started by Alien Warrior, Aug 14, 2007, 02:03:40 PM

Author
The Things in Predator 2 that baffled me.... (Read 3,905 times)

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: War Wager on Aug 14, 2007, 07:44:47 PM
Anderson says so aswell I think.

Almost enough reason on its own to assume it's not a T-Rex.  ;)

But seriously:

There.  Not a T-Rex.  Not even a T-Rex with artistic license, unless the sculptor decided that Tyrannosaurs had Predator-like mandibles alongside it's regular lower mandible.

Maybe the extra mandibles were supposed to suggest somehow that it was once a natural predator on the Predator homeworld.  (I know that kind of reasoning doesn't make much sense, but whatever. ;) )

WisePredator

It's an extra-terrestrial dinosaur ;)

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

I knew it was some kinda dinosaur.....XD

ShadowPred

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Aug 15, 2007, 09:14:01 AM
Quote from: War Wager on Aug 14, 2007, 07:44:47 PM
Anderson says so aswell I think.

Almost enough reason on its own to assume it's not a T-Rex.  ;)

But seriously:

There.  Not a T-Rex.  Not even a T-Rex with artistic license, unless the sculptor decided that Tyrannosaurs had Predator-like mandibles alongside it's regular lower mandible.

Maybe the extra mandibles were supposed to suggest somehow that it was once a natural predator on the Predator homeworld.  (I know that kind of reasoning doesn't make much sense, but whatever. ;) )

Yeah, I too believe that it might be from the predator homeworld.

azerty

It's clearly not a T-rex. Hope to see some of those skulls in his trophy cabinet in film one day!

Just seen the movie again. It kicks ass really epecially from the moment in the coolers. Great fighting. Harrigan hurts the predator hard. I don't think a fight of an alien with a predator can be as cool as the end fights of pred 1 and 2. With humans it's always cool.

I  like how the predator isn't affraid to die. That's life...

What's the deal with that cop in the train shooting the pred, did he miss every shot or what? Kinda crap scene in the metro.

Uncanny Antman

I figure the shots that didn't miss entirely only hit armour.

Xenomorphine

Unless all the skeletons found on our world were mutations and the only 'true' Rex is one with multiple eye sockets, skeletal dreadlocks/tentacles and extra jaws, it's not one there. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed