Better Predator 2 ? !Updated!

Started by echobbase79, Aug 09, 2007, 08:18:31 PM

Author
Better Predator 2 ? !Updated! (Read 1,090 times)

echobbase79

echobbase79

In the subway scene how the hell is the Predator movie around so much and so fast? Wouldn't he bumping into other people as ran around killing them. I thought it would've been cooler if they would've the predator going through each subway cart killing them until there was no where else to go. There seems to be a lot of inconsistencies in the logistics of that scene. Great scene though.   

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Does it really matter?

Anyway it's probably blood.

Caledonia

Caledonia

I dont recall there being a close up on the train tracks when Harrigan is walking in the subway tunnel  ???

Anyway, it's most likely blood the Predator had on it's body as it ran back through the tunnels. Water in an underground area doesnt make more sense than blood dripping off the Predator.

###########

Seeing as you edited the original post. I don't see these "inconsistencies".

The scene is dark with strobe lights you cant see anything, the Predator most likely is pushing some people out the way. The Predator wants the armed gang who were only in one carriage. The rest of the carriages had innocent people that Leona was ushering out. The more people that got out the carriage the more room the Predator had to move around.

echobbase79

echobbase79

When the predator busts through the top he's blocking the only entrance to get out and then he charges the crowd and begins killing people. The thing is well over 7 ft tall and he's moving fast as a cheetah through it taking out bad guys left and right. And how did Jerry get behind him? Because there's a triple cut death of the predator killing people (one of them is a woman) and they are located in the rear of the cart. Then the predator kills a guy in front of the TV monitor ( and that's back at the beginning of the cart) and then cuts to Jerry turning around the face the Predator. I mean they would've passed each other right? I guess that's just an editing problem.

azerty

azerty

What i remember of the scene is that it was too dark, i coulden't see a thing. In fact the whole predator 2 movie was too dark or he was always cloaked. Only the end fight is good in the freezer  and in the ship.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed