Author
Predator 2's face (Read 5,182 times)

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

It was a joke.

Major Alan Schaefer

Caledonia

Caledonia

Prefer the Predator 1 look. The mandibles were better and the eyes looked more fearsome. The texture on the skin and dampness on the skin looked more "real"

Predboy

Predboy

I think they shouldn't have used the animatronic eyes for AsVP. The eyes looked like crap in p 2, because they were animatronic, and the eyes in p 1 looked real and fiercome, and they were'nt animatronic.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Predboy on Aug 07, 2007, 06:10:36 PM
I think they shouldn't have used the animatronic eyes for AsVP. The eyes looked like crap in p 2, because they were animatronic, and the eyes in p 1 looked real and fiercome, and they were'nt animatronic.

Yeah, i agree, Predator2 eyes sucked, i really don´t know why did they chose animatronic ones for AsVP, maybe Colin can answer this one  :P

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

I love the predator 2 design, the eyes are not as good as in the first one, but i still love them.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

I love this design it's way creepier, I also like how they changed the color a little bit.

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Yeah I like it, it's a way more aggressive look for the predator, with all those pointy things coming out from his face, which also I think detracts from the overall alien look. His face is saying "woooo Im evil and badass and Im gonna cut Keyes' body in half in such a badass way that I'm going to leave his upper body floating, HELL YEAH"

Pred 1's face will always be the best.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed