Predator 2's face

Started by genocyber, Aug 05, 2007, 10:24:06 PM

Author
Predator 2's face (Read 5,183 times)

genocyber

genocyber

what'd you guys think of his face in this one.Personally that one always scared the crap out of me

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I thought it was awesome, only because that face made me realize that this Pred is a mean SOB.

fluxcap

fluxcap

I've always liked it, looked more vicious.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Love both from Predator/P2.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I think it looks great he always looked better then pred 1

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Yeah, they added some creepy details. I always thought that face was pretty scary.

genocyber

genocyber

the mask was more goulish

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

I like it, still prefer the P1 face though.

Nightmare

Nightmare

p1 was more ugly!

i love p2, but i still liek p1 better, i dont like p2 eyes when hes down after harrigan shot him.....look fake and look more human (nothing like avp which were thousand times worse....)

Predboy

Predboy

Yeah, I did like the face a lot. It did look more mean, but I still like the first better. I hated the way the eyes were in p 2. It looked fake as hell, and may I add, stupid. :)

Nightmare

Nightmare

Quote from: Predboy on Aug 06, 2007, 02:43:53 PM
Yeah, I did like the face a lot. It did look more mean, but I still like the first better. I hated the way the eyes were in p 2. It looked fake as hell, and may I add, stupid. :)

kinda what i said.....

when p2 was roaring it looked more treatning

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Nightmare on Aug 06, 2007, 02:48:38 PM
Quote from: Predboy on Aug 06, 2007, 02:43:53 PM

kinda what i said.....

when p2 was roaring it looked more treatning

I know, it was an awesome feeling I got when he started to roar like a maniac after his mask was removed. Gives you a sign this guy is pissed.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Animatronic eyes sucked !!! the close ups with that eyes were so fake, hope doesn´t happen the same thing with the AVP2 pred, because as you may know, they used animatronic eyes on the new predator...

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

i liked both of the faces lol and it makes it awsome so they all don't look the same

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Meh, it was okay, but I felt the head seemed even more disproportionate and the color pattern on his skin reminded me of buttermilk candy.  That sort of sucked the intimidation factor right out of it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed