Mask or No Mask?

Started by aliensetta, Jun 20, 2007, 06:14:05 PM

Do you like the predator with his mask on or with his mask off?

Mask
38 (67.9%)
No Mask
9 (16.1%)
I don't care.
9 (16.1%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author
Mask or No Mask? (Read 6,539 times)

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Jul 13, 2007, 08:31:35 AM
for AvP- With Mask deffinitely........other predator films- with or without, either way the predators faces were badass!!! 8)

Nice sig Scottish Predator.....that's such a classic shot/clip from Predator ;)
Cheers dude but its not working no-more i'll sort it later lol.

John-Kormag III

John-Kormag III

when the "predator" in avp took off his mask... i was really frightened.
but not because he's cool and demonic.
no - because he is an ugly prey of an unsuccessful abort.

Haloxpok3mon

Haloxpok3mon

I never fully understood why the preds from AVP were so ugly. Seriouslly I would sooner french kiss either predator from the first two movies then look at those faces.

DEATHGRIND

DEATHGRIND

I know there are different predators, and there are different masks as well.  But in general unmasked and masked versions have obvious differences.  Which do you prefer? and why (optional)?

Me, I prefer umasked.  They're just so uber kuul looking and more unique and creepier unmasked IMO. The masks are cool too though.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

I liked them both equally think he looks badass in every film with or without the mask except for AvP its better for the predators in that movie to keep their masks on.

Exiled

Exiled

I don't like the predator 1 with out the mask HATED the avp one with out the mask predator 2 was the most bad ass ;D

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

The mask makes them look mysterious, and without it, they just look like ugly motherf*ckers!

Warrior

Warrior

I like them both equaly anf it really hard to choose but in avp they should have never taken there mask off

Chaotic-Strike

Chaotic-Strike

I always liked them better with the masks on when they took them off for the first time I thought they looked stupid but the unmasked face grew on me but I still like them with masks better as you didnt know what to expect if it ever took it off (to bad nowadays you always remember it)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed